Hearts V St Mirren Top League 5/10/13

shull

we sold approx. 400 tickets for game - hearts opened up part of our stand to their overflow as three stands as good as sold out, will be tickets on sale for Saints fans walking up. COYS looking forward to a great atmosphere, great game and great result - if I had to be choosy will settle for the latter !

like the saints you got all three!

great day out, only down points were the Hearts fans behaviour in the Robertson bar, out and out sectarion bile, Gorgie billy boys, bunch of fannies more like and my phone going missing. this laptop is torture. My phone has 800 tunes on it and 5 years worth of photo's. f**king theiving pricks!

That was a fantastic performance. In fact the last two games are so much of a contrast to what went before.

The players seem so much more confident. The backline appear to trust their keeper, and quite right too.

19 years old? With that sort of commanding performance? Aye, right! I demand to see his birth certificate!lol.gif

I'm glad Danny didn't think the same as me in replacing Kelly. His contribution was far beyond his tender years.

In that he wasn't alone. McLean played more like we know he can. In fact the whole team looked much more, well,.... like a team. Fighting for each other and covering each other on the few occassions when they slipped up.

But a special mention has to go to John McGinn. I know it's been a long time coming but I remember saying that, once he scores his first goal he'll go on to score loads. I hope he now proves me right.

If he does then he won't be with Saint Mirren for very long. Get the ball and chain of a long term contract on this lad to ensure we don't get diddled.

Well done to ALL the players.

Danny is right in as much as this was another small step but this result certainly put a spring in mine!

thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifpunk.gifpunk.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Great display yesterday, Team looks more balanced with players playing there natural positions, McGregor, Mair were superb Young Kelly had a faultless game, Midfield work rate was excellent, Newton had his best game since returning, And big Tommo put in a real big shift, Seems to me Real hard work and playing players in the right position has worked well in the last two game. And also the young keeper Dilo his confidence is growing every week, Had a very assured performance yesterday, Great result, Well everybody involved