Hearts V St Mirren Top League 5/10/13

shull

I wonder if Teale is carrying a knock ? Seems madness to have arguably our best player sidelined at a time when we need creativity.

Still, looking forward to this.

Hang in there should we go 1 down , I personally dont see us losing today.

The way we've started the season you can't blame the manager for trying to set us up in a way that is hard to beat. If we can start picking up points and widen the gap we can open up a bit once again.

The way we've started the season you can't blame the manager for trying to set us up in a way that is hard to beat. If we can start picking up points and widen the gap we can open up a bit once again.

Perhaps , but at same time we need the ball up the other end of the park & Teale gives us that.

But if we turn defeats into draws to start with , then of course it's a move in the right direction.

Perhaps , but at same time we need the ball up the other end of the park & Teale gives us that.

But if we turn defeats into draws to start with , then of course it's a move in the right direction.

How many games has Teale played this season?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan but we had to change something to stop the rot.

A constant 40 mins froma guy of his age will be more intense, will create a bit of havoc as Hearts start to flap/tire

all depends on the game being even or in our favour at that point though. going out with the dog now so dont hurry to reply

Teale is one of the fittest guys at the club and can play 90 mins no problem,can't see Hearts lads feeling the pace either they are mainly all under 23.