Saints Merchandise - Help Required

Herbie

Believe it or not, I've started my Christmas shopping. My wee boy is getting his room decorated in black and white stripes shortly and I need a large (ish) poster of the Saints club crest for his wall. I can't find one any anywhere. Can anyone help?

Alan P - Is this somethng you could get in prior to Xmas?

Ta.

Believe it or not, I've started my Christmas shopping. My wee boy is getting his room decorated in black and white stripes shortly and I need a large (ish) poster of the Saints club crest for his wall. I can't find one any anywhere. Can anyone help?

Ta.

I can do you this bad boy on the left for a pony, but it'll have to be after midnight when things have quietened down

st_mirren_park1.jpg

Ta.

Hi Herbie,

It's not a regular stock item but we can certainly get something done for you. PM me the size you are looking for and I'll see what we can do. Price will depend on the size you want and the material that we print on.

Alan

Edited by awp

Hi Herbie,

It's not a regular stock item but we can certainly get something done for you. PM me the size you are looking for and I'll see what we can do. Price will depend on the size you want and the material that we print on.

Alan

Certaintly dont get that service from JD Sports!

Hi Herbie,

Alan

Cheers Alan.

Really just looking for standard "large" size poster, same as you would get in the likes of Asda or Athena (showing my age there a tad). Just a simple poster with the club crest and maybe "The Buddies" or something on it. I reckon they would sell well if you got a few done depending on cost. Thanks for your help mate.

ive got the one off ebay its a fair size wouldnt go any bigger make sure u ask for the vinyl one thats shiny as the fisrt one they sent wasnt and the colour ran on it.

i wouldnt bother mate, someone has stuck the seller in.

whilst we should respect copyright and licensed images etc its also a case of supply and demand. if the demand is out there and the club/official outlets dont supply the product then people like this ebay seller will.

I think Awp may have sonething to do with the eBay seller not selling anymore as its been in eBay for months I've had mine over 5 months. Strange that it's Been removed due to this thread

I wasn't sure if his 'thanks' was a sarcastic thanks for pointing out the other seller meaning he'd lose out on the sale to Herbie turns out it was a genuine thanks, I'll stick hum in. Fair play though AWP is the official saints merchandiser.

Cheers all. I've spoken to AWP and he's away pricing up a couple of options for me. Would much rather go through someone like AWP then someone I've never heard of. That said, if it comes back as being very expensive......