Onwards And Upwards

shull

Panic ( for some ) is over.

We are back !

Proud of the Management and Team tonight.

Great fight and great performance.

They were all stars but i 've got to mention Lee Mair, Dilo and Goodwin, all fantastic.

As for Bahookie, he's gonnae be a star.

Hearts will be shiting it.

Super Super St Mirren !! post-1795-0-99963500-1380575110.gifpost-1795-0-99963500-1380575110.gif

Panic ( for some ) is over.

We are back !

Proud of the Management and Team tonight.

Great fight and great performance.

They were all stars but i 've got to mention Lee Mair, Dilo and Goodwin, all fantastic.

As for Bahookie, he's gonnae be a star.

Hearts will be shiting it.

Super Super St Mirren !! attachicon.gifwhite-black.gifattachicon.gifwhite-black.gif

We just drew 1-1 at home FFS! We are on 2 points. Calm down

I don't think it just about the points this was almost a good performance and its been a long time since you could say that. The team put in a shift and matched up to a very good and inform Aberdeen side. Before the game there was talk of losing 5-0. If you just take the game in isolation, yes disappointing to drop two points but I'll bet all of us would have bit a hand of for a point before the match.

If the boys put in a shift like that every week we'll be ok.

Really good performance and at last a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. However one swallow doesn't make a summer and I'm sure Hearts will be looking forward to the game on Saturday. If we lose then ........................................................ I leave you to make up your own mind.

No changes at all. That was the best performance this season by a mile!

I hate to pour luke warm urine on the pretend chips being eaten by everyone here but we still only have two points and we did only get a draw at home to an SPL rival.

The performance was much better than the drivel we have been made to endure of late but as it stands our team has still failed to deliver an acceptable points total. The problems have not disappeared by forum friends, we have only been given a glimpse of hope, only a glimpse.

Em, hate to put a dampener on this... But we still haven't won a game this season. We haven't won a game at home for what will be going on 8 months. 2 points from our opening 7 games is an absolutely terrible return by even the most ardent happy clappers measure, oh and we're out the cup aswell.

The start to this season has been the worst anyone alive can remember for this football club, let's not dress it up as anything different.

Em, hate to put a dampener on this... But we still haven't won a game this season. We haven't won a game at home for what will be going on 8 months. 2 points from our opening 7 games is an absolutely terrible return by even the most ardent happy clappers measure, oh and we're out the cup aswell.

The start to this season has been the worst anyone alive can remember for this football club, let's not dress it up as anything different.

Agreed Lex, but you need to give credit where credit is due. There were a lot of positives to take out of tonight.

I hate to pour luke warm urine on the pretend chips being eaten by everyone here but we still only have two points and we did only get a draw at home to an SPL rival.

The performance was much better than the drivel we have been made to endure of late but as it stands our team has still failed to deliver an acceptable points total. The problems have not disappeared by forum friends, we have only been given a glimpse of hope, only a glimpse.

I don't think anyone is under any illusions. The reason the draw is met with such euphoria is because we have been pathetic up til now. Edited by barney

Its the first performance of the season that showed a bit of fight and the first game we have looked like competing. I think had Teale been in from the start we would have won it easily.

I think the midfield, as was, was a big reason for the fight shown so I'm not sure Teales inclusion would have had the effect your suggesting.

Agreed Lex, but you need to give credit where credit is due. There were a lot of positives to take out of tonight.

You really think the leader of the lynch mob will give any credit?

He drips in small amounts then, when the oportunity arises, back comes the same old.

It seems last night was a massive improvement all round.

We are still in a poor position but the performance gives considerably more hope than we've had for most of this season.

One game doesn't change things but it sure as hell can be the start.

I think the midfield, as was, was a big reason for the fight shown so I'm not sure Teales inclusion would have had the effect your suggesting.

Newton is not suited to right midfield, he gets dragged in the centre too much, Teale has been our best player this year so far Id say.

put newton as holding midfielder punt goodwin to the bench bring mcginn into centre and put teale on the right. there that's us sorted now for the jam tarts.

Goodwin played well last night and helped with pressurising along with McLean in the middle. Quite happy to go with the same line up, maybe think about Teale for either Newton or McGinn.

Sometimes we Saints fans are far to guillible.

We only drew last night, that does not hide the fact we have only won 1 match since winning the League Cup, some fans on here are going on as if we have just won the Champions League.

That is dreadful form, praising the players for throwing away a 1 nil lead is crazy too, they should have been booed off, so they will try harder in the Hearts game.

Now the players think they are heroes once more, I do admit the performance was better than recent games, but we still did not win, and it’s unacceptable.

Danny Lennon still needs to go.