Onwards And Upwards

shull

Sometimes we Saints fans are far to guillible.

We only drew last night, that does not hide the fact we have only won 1 match since winning the League Cup, some fans on here are going on as if we have just won the Champions League.

That is dreadful form, praising the players for throwing away a 1 nil lead is crazy too, they should have been booed off, so they will try harder in the Hearts game.

Now the players think they are heroes once more, I do admit the performance was better than recent games, but we still did not win, and it’s unacceptable.

Danny Lennon still needs to go.

I agree...........................get some of your aliases to agree and you'll be onto a winner. lol.gif

Sometimes we Saints fans are far to guillible.

We only drew last night, that does not hide the fact we have only won 1 match since winning the League Cup, some fans on here are going on as if we have just won the Champions League.

That is dreadful form, praising the players for throwing away a 1 nil lead is crazy too, they should have been booed off, so they will try harder in the Hearts game.

Now the players think they are heroes once more, I do admit the performance was better than recent games, but we still did not win, and it’s unacceptable.

Danny Lennon still needs to go.

Terrible effort from Flareybob!

It was good to see Thommo playing like it meant something. A big change from the Motherwell game.

There were great performances all over the pitch but when Aberdeen changed their front two it always looked like they'd get one back.

Hopefully the team will play out their skins again on Saturday and get a wider gap with Hearts.

I think those harking on about the number of games we have won in as long need to remember that we are not going to get better if we keep looking back, we need to look forward. Onwards and upwards indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched from afar today, it was exhausting just trying to follow what was going on, feck knows what it must have been like being there !

Chuffed to bits for everyone who saw us win a home game at last, and also ready and willing to eat humble pie as did not think Danny could turn it round.

Consistent team selection reaping dividends.