Kevin Bridges

Oh for goodness sakes. Why don't you become his penpal and write to him telling him he speaks to your heart or whatever.

I think I'm going to vomit again.

Calm down, dear - it's only an interweb forum. :lol:

You get far too stressed about so little...

Edited by bluto

I don't get what all the fuss is about. If I was invited to Downing Street to celebrate St Andrews Day I would have told them to f**k off too. Not because I don't like the Tories, but because these twee nationalistic events are always utter shite - and if the place was going to be filled with "Scottish Celebrities" it's going to be dull as f**k as well. Can you imagine having to be stuck in a room with Michelle Mone, Euan McGregor and David Tennant. How f**king tedious - and that's just the really famous ones.

I don't get what all the fuss is about. If I was invited to Downing Street to celebrate St Andrews Day I would have told them to f**k off too. Not because I don't like the Tories, but because these twee nationalistic events are always utter shite - and if the place was going to be filled with "Scottish Celebrities" it's going to be dull as f**k as well. Can you imagine having to be stuck in a room with Michelle Mone, Euan McGregor and David Tennant. How f**king tedious - and that's just the really famous ones.

I am encouraged to note that you have given this eventuality (your invitation) a great deal of thought, Stuart. You can never be overly prepared for these scenarios.

I take it you have looked out your outfit for when you will be unveiling the plaque to mark the creation of the new Scottish nation state in 2015?

Let's have a wee logical look at this......Taxi fae Clydebank to Paisley Airport, 20 minutes, two hours pre-flight check in, flight 1 hour, collect bags, 30 minutes, 1 hour from Heathrow to Downing Street, that's a minimum of 4 hours 50 minutes for the joy of spending two hours at Downing St, (5:15 - 7:15) during which Cameron bumps into Kev for 30 seconds and says Who are you?", then a night in a hotel plus all the hassle the following morning back up. Well said, Kev. Feck that.

And that's before you take all the political arseiness into account.

ps can I claim the trip on expenses like an MP would?

Edited by Happy Buddie