Kevin Bridges

Scotland currently has 1 Tory MP in London, 15 MSPs in Edinburgh. A Scottish Parliament would return more Tories, as it does now. They would not be gone.

Why are you overlooking the 300 English Tories who currently have almost complete control over us now?

I'd say 15 was a bit less than 300.

Cameron is bricking it because he does not want to lose the money Scotland brings to the Uk

Scotland donates 9.6 mil to the Uk ecconomy and in return Scotland gets 9.1mil

also...

20% of the power made at Torness goes to the north of England,imagine having to pay us for that!!

Its not a question if Scotland can stand alone its.....

can England?

Cameron is bricking it because he does not want to lose the money Scotland brings to the Uk

Scotland donates 9.6 mil to the Uk ecconomy and in return Scotland gets 9.1mil

also...

20% of the power made at Torness goes to  the north of England,imagine having to pay us for that!!

Its not a question if Scotland can stand alone its.....

can England?

Fair enough. .. but if me being wealthier means that someone in Wigan or Sunderland is poorer as a result, I really can't celebrate the 'benefits'.

Yes, seriously. Nobody can predict how Scotland will vote in 10, 20, etc years time.

Hmm....

I can't predict that I won't be a Sevco supporter or 100 metres world champion sprinter in 10, 20, etc years time either....

My concern about this thread is that it is WAY off topic. Nationalists trying to jump on a bandwagon, that hasn't even trundled past them. Sigh...

KB has been invited to schmooze with people in power and said, f**koff.

But he has done so, publicly and wittily. I love it. :)

I know other people who were offered similar smarmy invites and came up with the same response.

He has climbed even higher in my opinion. It's about not wanting to be sucked in. It's about self-respect.

It has f**kaw to do with Nationalism.

My concern about this thread is that it is WAY off topic. Nationalists trying to jump on a bandwagon, that hasn't even trundled past them. Sigh...

But he has done so, publicly and wittily. I love it. :)

I know other people who were offered similar smarmy invites and came up with the same response.

He has climbed even higher in my opinion. It's about not wanting to be sucked in. It's about self-respect.

I'm not a nationalist.

Happy to help.

But he has done so, publicly and wittily. I love it. smile.png

Oh for goodness sakes. Why don't you become his penpal and write to him telling him he speaks to your heart or whatever.

I think I'm going to vomit again.