St Mirren V St Johnstone Top League 19/10/13

shull

We could do without an International weekend getting in the way, just as our confidence is growing.

However, screw that, we're on a roll and heading up the League towards top 4.

St Mirren 2 St Johnstone 0

Thommo and Bahookie

Crowd - 3987

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Edited by shull

Definitely winnable although the saintees dismantled the league leaders 4 nil today and will be a stiff test, however much more confident after last 2 games and home advantage may just see us through!

This was a real shock, hope it was just a bad day at the office for ICT and we can build on the last 2 games.

A win would really see us on the up, let's hope the manager and the players maintain the current feel good factor.

This was a real shock, hope it was just a bad day at the office for ICT and we can build on the last 2 games.

A win would really see us on the up, let's hope the manager and the players maintain the current feel good factor.

Watch the highlights. St.J are a far better team than Hearts.

May, and to certain extent McLean, ran riot with Inversnecks defence. Wee Nigel seemed pretty lively too.

Although we won yesterday, from the highlights, there were several occasions where our marking and tracking back needed to be tighter and poor finishing cost Hearts dearly.

If May is given the same opportunities we provided yesterday, it could see our mini revival cut off at the pass.

Without a doubt, our defence will have their work cut out.

We also missed a shed load of chances, so we'll need to be much more clinical in front of goal. With better finishing, McGowan and The Thommohawk could have added another four to our total yesterday. We need to work opposition 'keepers rather than missing the target.

Hopefully, the squad will work hard in training to minimise our deficiencies.

Watch the highlights. St.J are a far better team than Hearts.

May, and to certain extent McLean, ran riot with Inversnecks defence. Wee Nigel seemed pretty lively too.

Although we won yesterday, from the highlights, there were several occasions where our marking and tracking back needed to be tighter and poor finishing cost Hearts dearly.

If May is given the same opportunities we provided yesterday, it could see our mini revival cut off at the pass.

Without a doubt, our defence will have their work cut out.

We also missed a shed load of chances, so we'll need to be much more clinical in front of goal. With better finishing, McGowan and The Thommohawk could have added another four to our total yesterday. We need to work opposition 'keepers rather than missing the target.

Hopefully, the squad will work hard in training to minimise our deficiencies.

I'm not denying St J are better than Hearts but beating ICT WAS a shock especially winning 4-0.

I agree we need to be on top of our game, they will be confident after yesterday.

The first goal could be crucial. Could we come back if we lose the first goal or would the lack of confidence come flooding back?

Should be a good game. thumbup2.gif

We could do without an International weekend getting in the way, just as our confidence is growing.

However, screw that, we're on a roll and heading up the League towards top 4.

St Mirren 2 St Johnstone 0

Thommo and Bahookie

Crowd - 3987

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Q) Bahookie to score - is this gonna be one of these recurring elements in match threads? A) Very possibly

Q) Will someone register Bahoogoals as a username? A) Less Likely

Q Will I develop into a mature, fully rounded (in terms of personality) adult? A) Even less likely

Edited by Bud the Baker

My pick for this game - harsh on Kenny Mclean but I like Teale's threat.

Dilo

Van Zanten McGregor Mair Kelly

Teale Goodwin Newton McGinn

McGowan

Thompson

Subs - Grainger, Naismith, McLean, Harkins, Caprice, Bahoken

I think if you made that change Caprice would have to replace DVZ as Newton wouldn't be there to protect him.

Though I did advocate change last time out I'm not sure any of the starting eleven deserve to be benched.