St Mirren V St Johnstone Top League 19/10/13

shull

It's a pity the international break has came just as we gathered some momentum but hopefully it will give Danny and Tommy plenty of time to analyse St Johnstone and get the tactics and team selection just right. Also, dont think any of the young players are away on international duty so they should be well rested and ready to go! Will be a tough game nonetheless but one we can definately win.. 2-1 to the real saints Mcgowan and Thommo to score and if results go our way we could be 5 points off top 6!

Edited by irvine_buddie

Most Buddies seem to be hopeful of a win...

I have to ask... in all seriousness...

Back to back victories? Is that really credible?

I wondered what the odds might be... but too far away for W Hill to offer...

Edited by bluto

Most Buddies seem to be hopeful of a win...

I have to ask... in all seriousness...

Back to back victories? Is that really credible?

If wondered what the odds might be... but too far away for W Hill to offer...

You have to go back to April/May 2012 since we won back to back league games (Hibs & Killie) although that is probably a bit harsh as we won three in a row last season against SPFL opposition - Celtic, Inverness & St. Johnstone.

I'd take a point and be happy with that,keep the pairing of Mair and McGregor and we have a chance.

1 - 1

Really? Does every post have to be Cheesy bashing? Get a grip mate, you seem to spend a ridiculous amount of time on this forum either posting really bad rumours or slagging off our Centre Back

Really? Does every post have to be Cheesy bashing? Get a grip mate, you seem to spend a ridiculous amount of time on this forum either posting really bad rumours or slagging off our Centre Back

What you on about wee man? I never mentioned Cheesy you did.

As for my rumours just PM'd you one that's a done deal.