Gowser Is The Key

Our season so far Danny has moved certain players all over the place to accommodate Harkins.

We've really suffered from this and now it's quite clear that we can't move Gowser to accommodate anyone.

If Harkins is on the park he needs to be played in a position that doesn't involve moving McGowan.

McGowan is our first line of defence, he chases down everything and his work rate is excellent. He had great ability to link up midfield and attack and must play just off Thommo.

If you want to save your ass Danny with the new owners, play Gowser just off Thommo and Harkins will need to warm the bench and sulk some more.

I'd just like to thank Danny Lennon for managing to get this guy on a new contract.

But yes...just off thommo is where he should always play.

Yup, he's been shuffled about all season to accommodate Harkins. It needs to be the other way round. Gowser should be on the team sheet before Harkins.

Well done Danny and the players. Really enjoying my Saturday Peronis :D

Our season so far Danny has moved certain players all over the place to accommodate Harkins.

We've really suffered from this and now it's quite clear that we can't move Gowser to accommodate anyone.

If Harkins is on the park he needs to be played in a position that doesn't involve moving McGowan.

McGowan is our first line of defence, he chases down everything and his work rate is excellent. He had great ability to link up midfield and attack and must play just off Thommo.

If you want to save your ass Danny with the new owners, play Gowser just off Thommo and Harkins will need to warm the bench and sulk some more.

He's got the key, he's got the secret, Gowzers got the key!!

This isn't all down to one player.

As lots were pointing out we were on a losing run at the end of last season before we signed Harkins, Grainger etc and Gowser was part of that team.

The change has come about due to a change in attitude from the players and a willingness to fight for every ball. I always believed we were good enough but couldn't understand our apparent lack of fight. I was concerned that the players weren't giving their all for the manager. For some reason or other the attitude of the players has changed.

This isn't all down to one player.

As lots were pointing out we were on a losing run at the end of last season before we signed Harkins, Grainger etc and Gowser was part of that team.

The change has come about due to a change in attitude from the players and a willingness to fight for every ball. I always believed we were good enough but couldn't understand our apparent lack of fight. I was concerned that the players weren't giving their all for the manager. For some reason or other the attitude of the players has changed.

Agree but Goodwin back into the heart of midfield has something to do with it.

Granted he cannot pass water or keep the ball but he can win it in the first place and give it to the more talented players.

He has to stay in midfield

I believe the "new owners" may have already identified his successor Dave !

brilliant i don't know why your not the manager, well i did'nt until i read this. i dont think you realise that some people actually believe you might know how to manage a team of footballers. and it's just your opinion your posting. well done today danny - and ignore the laptop wannabees

brilliant i don't know why your not the manager, well i did'nt until i read this. i dont think you realise that some people actually believe you might know how to manage a team of footballers. and it's just your opinion your posting. well done today danny - and ignore the laptop wannabees

It's a forum for Fuxake, it gives people the platform to share opinions.

Jog on.