Gowser Is The Key

Who are these new owners?

Please enlighten me and everyone else outwith your circle.

Anyway, Goodwin to midfield, the enforced CH pairing of Mair/McGregor and the dropping of Harkins have changed the team dynamics.

It's taken DL long enough to make these changes, plenty felt his team selections were wrong, but credit where it's due.

Keep playing players where they should be and we will be ok.

Who are these new owners?

Please enlighten me and everyone else outwith your circle.

Anyway, Goodwin to midfield, the enforced CH pairing of Mair/McGregor and the dropping of Harkins have changed the team dynamics.

It's taken DL long enough to make these changes, plenty felt his team selections were wrong, but credit where it's due.

Keep playing players where they should be and we will be ok.

well said shergar. except i would suggest - keep playing the players who played today and totally humped hearts - to drop any of them would be wrong

The OP makes several good points, while addressing several key mistakes made by DL: Good post.

Gowser should be the heartbeat of our forward play. He's quite obviously our best player.

Sadly Danny made the error of moving Gowser to accommodate Harkins (yes, really). Happily, he's realised his mistake and rectified it.

Not surprisingly, the rectification of his error has resulted in an upturn of our on field performances. The question therefore is...

Why was the obvious mistake made in the fireplace?

well said shergar. except i would suggest - keep playing the players who played today and totally humped hearts - to drop any of them would be wrong

Did I suggest dropping anyone except for Harkins?

as for Davidg, don't keep your winnings all to yourself, you could be the sugar daddy the board have been holding out for the last few years.

Guest TPAFKATS

The OP makes several good points, while addressing several key mistakes made by DL: Good post.

Gowser should be the heartbeat of our forward play. He's quite obviously our best player.

Sadly Danny made the error of moving Gowser to accommodate Harkins (yes, really). Happily, he's realised his mistake and rectified it.

Not surprisingly, the rectification of his error has resulted in an upturn of our on field performances. The question therefore is...

Why was the obvious mistake made in the fireplace?

Is this a reference to poker or being roasted from earlier in the thread?

Anyway, McGowan is back in a forward role with the ghost of harkins now haunting the bench, where he will remain (hopefully) until we are 2 or 3 up in a game.

Good to see Gowser more involved further forward and letting the less talented midfielders do the dirty work that Gowser was wasted doing.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/37214-mcgowan-up-front/

Edited by Frank McGarvey' wonky legs