Gowser Is The Key

Who are these new owners?

Please enlighten me and everyone else outwith your circle.

Anyway, Goodwin to midfield, the enforced CH pairing of Mair/McGregor and the dropping of Harkins have changed the team dynamics.

It's taken DL long enough to make these changes, plenty felt his team selections were wrong, but credit where it's due.

Keep playing players where they should be and we will be ok.

why the long face?

The OP makes several good points, while addressing several key mistakes made by DL: Good post.

Gowser should be the heartbeat of our forward play. He's quite obviously our best player.

Sadly Danny made the error of moving Gowser to accommodate Harkins (yes, really). Happily, he's realised his mistake and rectified it.

Not surprisingly, the rectification of his error has resulted in an upturn of our on field performances. The question therefore is...

Why was the obvious mistake made in the fireplace?

he didn't have the harth to not play Harkins after signing him.1eye.gif

The OP makes several good points, while addressing several key mistakes made by DL: Good post.

Gowser should be the heartbeat of our forward play. He's quite obviously our best player.

Sadly Danny made the error of moving Gowser to accommodate Harkins (yes, really). Happily, he's realised his mistake and rectified it.

Not surprisingly, the rectification of his error has resulted in an upturn of our on field performances. The question therefore is...

It's okay, he got his fingers burned and has now changed it for the betterment of our team.

Edited by shull

McGowan being messed around to accommodate Harkins was but one error.

Playing Goodwin in defence instead of midfield was his other glaring error.

The fact its taken him so long to fix this highlights that he doesn't know what he's doing!

It's the ones you were talking about on Thursday night when you were sober ! happy.png

oh right - maybe it was neil talking about them and i was just nodding my head, because i do not believe there are any people interested in buying 51% of SMFC shares , interest in obtaining 75% of shares would maybe make me believe more, but hey i'm always willing to be proved wrong, and i appologise to everyone for my account being hacked last night zorro.gif

The reason we won wasn't down to gowser he missed a simple chance inside the box 1st half didn't even hit the target .

Mcginn was class 1st minute to the last he was more if a loss being on the bench in recent weeks.

Mair n mcgregor make a huge difference also at the back also

Newton and Goodwin were brilliant 1st half also but both weren't as effective 2nd half prob tiredness due to the amount if effort they put into the 2nd half.

We'll done danny and the players although not out of the woods yet

The reason we won wasn't down to gowser he missed a simple chance inside the box 1st half didn't even hit the target .

Mcginn was class 1st minute to the last he was more if a loss being on the bench in recent weeks.

Mair n mcgregor make a huge difference also at the back also

Newton and Goodwin were brilliant 1st half also but both weren't as effective 2nd half prob tiredness due to the amount if effort they put into the 2nd half.

We'll done danny and the players although not out of the woods yet

?

Edited by buddiecat