Billy Mehmets Indian Adventure !

Billy is now plying his trade in the I-League in India.

http://www.kickoffindia.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=1050:indian-football-transfer-gossip-mohun-bagan-chasing-ranti-martins-signature-billy-mehmet-signs-on-the-dotted-lines-for-dempo&catid=39:player-blogs&fontstyle=f-larger

& Darryl Scruffy also :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24352543

I feel there might be a sudden interest in Indian football when the two meet. thumbup2.gif

C`Mon Billy , Get right intae the oldco scum bassa !!!

http://www.kickoffindia.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=1050:indian-football-transfer-gossip-mohun-bagan-chasing-ranti-martins-signature-billy-mehmet-signs-on-the-dotted-lines-for-dempo&catid=39:player-blogs&fontstyle=f-larger

& Darryl Scruffy also :

I feel there might be a sudden interest in Indian football when the two meet. thumbup2.gif

snore.gif

Why do these guys keep signing for clubs in these far corners of the footballing world? It never ends well.

Mehmet had some bad experiences in Turkey (as do most of the Brits who go there) and in Thailand he lasted a month after their season started. Alan Gow was the first Scot to play in the i-League after a well reported move and managed 5 games before being dumped. He even considered going to play in Iran. Now Duffy has gone the India. Do they all share the same agent and does he also represent al-Qaeda?

I wish them well but it will be interesting to see how long they last.

Why do these guys keep signing for clubs in these far corners of the footballing world? It never ends well.

Mehmet had some bad experiences in Turkey (as do most of the Brits who go there) and in Thailand he lasted a month after their season started. Alan Gow was the first Scot to play in the i-League after a well reported move and managed 5 games before being dumped. He even considered going to play in Iran. Now Duffy has gone the India. Do they all share the same agent and does he also represent al-Qaeda?

I think money has a lot to do with it.

The rumours of the Turkish wages, if true (and who can validate them) would convince most Scottish based players to move on.

Billy Mehmet is a journey man professional, joins a club - under performs, moves on in the next window. this didn't happen with us TBH, but since he left?

Why are we bothered about a rather poor striker that left us 2/3 years ago?

That's how much he registars on my radar, can't even remember when he left.

I think money has a lot to do with it.

The rumours of the Turkish wages, if true (and who can validate them) would convince most Scottish based players to move on.

Billy Mehmet is a journey man professional, joins a club - under performs, moves on in the next window. this didn't happen with us TBH, but since he left?

Why are we bothered about a rather poor striker that left us 2/3 years ago?

That's how much he registars on my radar, can't even remember when he left.

If he doesnt register on your radar , why comment ?

Why are we bothered ? ... Hes an ex saint who served us well & has nothing but good to say about our beloved club.

Do you want to look at some of the dross threads on here ?

& Finally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErUSVbgurBM

If he doesnt register on your radar , why comment ?

Why are we bothered ? ... Hes an ex saint who served us well & has nothing but good to say about our beloved club.

Do you want to look at some of the dross threads on here ?

& Finally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErUSVbgurBM

Learn to read, it may help you on this site.

I never said he 'doesn't register' you've implied that to fit your agenda.

I'm assuming ' & finally' is the LC semi goal ( can't be bothered looking for a dud player's infrequent/potent/one glory moment scoring record - hmmmm, which one fits best?)

All in all, it's ancient history but you still feel the need to defend, in all honesty, a sub standard striker - not footballer as he had skill but was never going to score a barrow load from the wing/running about like a headless chicken.

Him or gus..........New debate/old pish to be resurrected.

Learn to read, it may help you on this site.

I never said he 'doesn't register' you've implied that to fit your agenda.

I'm assuming ' & finally' is the LC semi goal ( can't be bothered looking for a dud player's infrequent/potent/one glory moment scoring record - hmmmm, which one fits best?)

All in all, it's ancient history but you still feel the need to defend, in all honesty, a sub standard striker - not footballer as he had skill but was never going to score a barrow load from the wing/running about like a headless chicken.

Him or gus..........New debate/old pish to be resurrected.

Near enough !!

Quote.

"That's how much he registars on my radar,"

well, apart from the splelling tongue.png

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Near enough !!

Quote.

"That's how much he registars on my radar,"

well, apart from the splelling tongue.png

'Billy Mehmet is the best player I've ever seen playing for the buds'..........

Close enough to what I said?

No, nothing like it. Just like my spelling of 'registars'. Damn it!!

Dunn it again.

SP polisse rool.

So, that's the best you can come up with?

Billy Mehmet good striker or desert Orchid bad spella?

lol

'Billy Mehmet is the best player I've ever seen playing for the buds'..........

Close enough to what I said?

No, nothing like it. Just like my spelling of 'registars'. Damn it!!

Dunn it again.

SP polisse rool.

So, that's the best you can come up with?

Billy Mehmet good striker or desert Orchid bad spella?

lol

Eh ?? you on drugs ?!? 1eye.gif

This is out and out racism. What the f**k has india got to do with the al-qaeda? Mehmet is part turkish you think he was wrong to try and work in the country that one of his grandparents came from?

They are getting paid to live in different countries and experience different cultures nothing wrong with that.

Winner of most ignorant poster of the year 2013.

This is out and out racism. What the f**k has india got to do with the al-qaeda? Mehmet is part turkish you think he was wrong to try and work in the country that one of his grandparents came from?

They are getting paid to live in different countries and experience different cultures nothing wrong with that.

Lighten up!

I took it as a joke about a very nasty (even more than usual) agent not having their best interests at heart. There is no racism to be seen here.

Move along, now... :)

Racist scum.

Why not f**k off to another forum where they allow people to post that sort of infantile shite.

There's no shortage of them out there all filled with the sort of ill educated cunts who roar with laughter at you sort of humour.

This is a forum mainly for adults.

Lighten up!

I took it as a joke about a very nasty (even more than usual) agent not having their best interests at heart. There is no racism to be seen here.

Move along, now... smile.png

Not racist?

Bluto, you might be an annoying arse sometimes but I didn't have you pegged as an idiot.

& Darryl Scruffy also :

Wonder if he will be a prolific goal scorer in that league, Good luck Billy Mumps