Billy Mehmets Indian Adventure !

Racist scum.

Why not f**k off to another forum where they allow people to post that sort of infantile shite.

There's no shortage of them out there all filled with the sort of ill educated cunts who roar with laughter at you sort of humour.

This is a forum mainly for adults.

oh dear - large own goal there , we're limiting the forum to adults only are we , or largely adults as you put it,

and FFS there is NO racism in his post, but you want to be allowed to abuse someone you don't even know =- pot kettlle fatsook

• 1 month later...

Why do these guys keep signing for clubs in these far corners of the footballing world? It never ends well.

Mehmet had some bad experiences in Turkey (as do most of the Brits who go there) and in Thailand he lasted a month after their season started. Alan Gow was the first Scot to play in the i-League after a well reported move and managed 5 games before being dumped. He even considered going to play in Iran. Now Duffy has gone the India. Do they all share the same agent and does he also represent al-Qaeda?

I wish them well but it will be interesting to see how long they last.

You could join the army to see the world.

But you have assume it is safer to play football and see the world.

If I could play football to a decent level, I think I'd go and play in a few cool countries and experience life abroad rather than play for some lower league Scottish or English rubbish.

See, that was Billy's problem, he didn't go to cool countries.

No hatred. Just fed up with mediocre footballers being touted for a return when we are trying to move forward.

Ok , which post on this thread by ANYBODY touted Billy Mehmet for a return ? blink.png

It was a thread about a former player who served this club well & unlike some who depart ,has had nothing but good words to say about a club which he clearly had a lot of affection for.

In the past month or so weve had threads dedicated to Goncalves, Dummet, Barry lavety & even alex fergusons book ... All associated with Saints & all worthy of a thread, yet the mention of Billy Mehmet seems to upset you so.

I can only assume at some point he must have shagged your wife/girlfriend, shot your dog or stole your favourite teddy to have elicited such a response from you.

Let it go you silly bitter man, if you dont like this thread ..... dont contribute ! bye1.gif