We'll Sing What We Want

Guest TPAFKATS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24422742

Whats next - arresting african american rappers for calling each other nigger/nigga?

As most of the singing is made by folk who are not jewish, the comparison doesn't stack up. It's not meant to be racist, but non jews chanting "yids" doesn't look great from the outside.

Guest TPAFKATS

Really Barney? How do you know the religion of the fans chanting?

I dont know the religion of all those Spurs fans chanting but its not simply non jews chanting "Yids"

The article states;

"Spurs have a strong Jewish following and have been the target of abuse from opposition fans."

This is factual, not an assumption.

and also

"On Friday, the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust said they believed no Spurs fan "uses the term 'yid' in an offensive or insulting way. However, it said the distinction between the use of the term as a "badge of honour and a call to arms" and the "anti-Semitic abuse levelled at our fans by supporters of opposing teams, appears to have been dismissed by the FA and the Metropolitan Police".

I go to quite a lot of West Ham games, and I was at shite hart lane last season. The day after that game the papers were covered in pics of away supporters, ONE was doing what couldve been a nazi salute (with well timed photography) and the rest had BOTH hand in the air. It first glance tho, psycology tells you that everyone is doing a nazi salute. Thats the power of suggestion.

There were also reports that we had done hissing noises as a pisstake of the gas chambers. Not true either. We were doing "ssshhh" sound straight after we sang "wheres your famous atmosphere. Gas noises my arse. I was also at Newcastle away 3 days earlier where we did the exact same chant and "sshh"ing. There was not a mention of it, and that was just 3 days earlier.

So thats why all eyes were on West Ham support on Sunday. Then, as it turns out, spurs fans went and shot themselves in the foot. The papers are relieved because West Ham almost gave them nothing to write about. Even when we pumped them 3-0, if Spurs hadnt chanted 'yids' then they would've just made something up about West Ham..... as usual.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24422742

Whats next - arresting african american rappers for calling each other nigger/nigga?

Let's hope so. It perpetuates the siege mentality which prevents young black people from achieving their potential by making them think there's no point in trying.

It's defeatist, needlessly aggressive and utterly poisonous.

The worst part tho is that it's manipulative in order to make money so there's no credibility in it either.

Prostituing a cause to make money? Sick.