The Team Choice And Tactics Thread

So let me get this straight, you moan and whinge about the amount of tactics threads.... And then you go and start another one?

lol.gif

You really are acting a bit dim. bangin.gifbangin.gifbangin.gif

Just for you, this could be a place where ALL shite about tactics and who should be playing where should be posted, therefore to stop numerous threads appearing on a almost daily basis.

Hope this helps. bye1.gif

Before opening the thread I thought to myself changed day's ? Faraway Saint starting a thread about football.then again if you only see 30 seconds of your team on the TV each week it hardly gives you knowledge to write about your own team so best sticking to what you know best, trolling :)

Before opening the thread I thought to myself changed day's ? Faraway Saint starting a thread about football.then again if you only see 30 seconds of your team on the TV each week it hardly gives you knowledge to write about your own team so best sticking to what you know best, trolling smile.png

Coming from the biggest drama queen on the forum, good one. lol.gif

Run along, don't want another breakdown do we? bye1.gif

post-2846-0-79437400-1381215674.jpg Here, just to remind you. 1eye.gif

Good idea there were three threads prior to the Hearts game essentially about tactics/selection

1. Kelly vs Grainger at LB
  2. The Return of the Mair and generally what is our best CH combination combo
  3. Teale vs Newton which really covered the RHS of the team

there was a large degree of overlap and as faraway has said more have started since better to have one thread. One thread would simplify matters, plus it'll be easier to point and laugh afterwards!

Let's have a poll!

Edited by Bud the Baker

Good idea there were three threads prior to the Hearts game essentially about tactics/selection

1. Kelly vs Grainger at LB
  2. The Return of the Mair and generally what is our best CH combination combo
  3. Teale vs Newton which really covered the RHS of the team

there was a large degree of overlap and as faraway has said more have started since better to have one thread. One thread would simplify matters, plus it'll be easier to point and laugh afterwards!

Let's have a poll!

No way Jose.

That would mean my profound, astute insight into individual performances and positional theories would be lost among the constant drivel from everybody else who know so much less than I! lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Concurrent threads which overlap is an issue (perhaps not for those people who have a life whistling.gif) but in the wake of the Aberdeen game two such threads were started within two minutes

1. Better but not enough - 22.03
  2. Onwards and Upwards - 22.05

one ambivalent and one positive but essentially covering the same territory. Now I understand the second was probably a reaction to the first but I think it would have been better to keep the discussion in one thread or merge them.

FWIW - barring injury I'd keep the same side for the game against The Fakes.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Faeaway - Is it being a janitor around children that makes you post like one ? Who am I to judge what goes on behind closed doors in Arbroath the fact you like to cross dress and share it with fellow forum users in your photo is a bit strange , however this is 2013 so no discrimnation on cross dressing intended.

Go on give us your none football replay for your 24,012 post or is it higher than that now whistling.gif

Faeaway - Is it being a janitor around children that makes you post like one ? Who am I to judge what goes on behind closed doors in Arbroath the fact you like to cross dress and share it with fellow forum users in your photo is a bit strange , however this is 2013 so no discrimnation on cross dressing intended.

Go on give us your none football replay for your 24,012 post or is it higher than that now whistling.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

It took you 20 minutes to come up with that?

Did you get your wife to check the spelling for you, she's slipping? whistling.gif

Honestly LS, run along. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

At the gym tonight and on the treadmill watched a whole half hour of pundits discussing the correct tactics and team selection for Barca and whether it's Messi or Neymar or both.. Don't worry though guys, I will call Sky when I get home and tell them no one will be interested in that pish

Good idea, in fact, start another thread..........................................................snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif