Noooooooooooo

dmc

Such a shame that he'll end up bypassing the new incarnation of Rangers as they go up and the Ton head to League 1.

Exactly, and especially as the Championship welcomes St Mirren as well!!! A few good gates missed.

ETA....Maybe a small wager, (with the winnings going to a charity of choice) that Morton don't get relegated??

Edited by dmc

why would you want to post a smile after signing novo??????

Well judging by by topic heading don't you think it would be self explanatory? Smileys don't always smile! If only I could demonstrate.....anyone know why I can't, pasting links a real problem too, very hit & miss! *sad smiley*

Exactly, and especially as the Championship welcomes St Mirren as well!!! A few good gates missed.

ETA....Maybe a small wager, (with the winnings going to a charity of choice) that Morton don't get relegated??

Now that Novo has signed that should see you safe.

What has went wrong at Morton anyhow?

Well judging by by topic heading don't you think it would be self explanatory? Smileys don't always smile! If only I could demonstrate.....anyone know why I can't, pasting links a real problem too, very hit & miss! *sad smiley*

Have you tried clicking on the lock at the top right hand above the reply box?

post-7588-0-22414900-1381387129_thumb.jp

Edited by stlucifer