So Farewell Then Motor Racing Dudette

shull

It smacks of suicide. Losing her eye in the accident was a hellish blow to her career. Irrespective of how it came about, what a tragedy.

I think that sounds about right. Terrible to hear of anyone taking their life.

Edited by Drew

It smacks of suicide. Losing her eye in the accident was a hellish blow to her career. Irrespective of how it came about, what a tragedy.

She died of natural causes according to the news report I just heard.

What I'm saying is people jumped to conclusions, how or why, well, only they know.

No need for extra drama.

If you're upset that I made light-hearted posts about someone who you probably didn't know existed, then, I'm sorry.

Actually, I am a motor racing fan and know exactly who she was. I'm surprised you missed the coverage at the time of the accident. As to whether or not it was suicide, that's probably still a moot point. There's often a knee-jerk reaction to deny it. Anyway, I wasn't falling out about it.

Even although the news said that it looks to be natural causes they also said that the Police found it suspicious and were looking into it.

So if it was 100% natural causes, fair enough but there is obviously something which worried the Police otherwise why think there was anything suspicious about it?

Deary me. Did it occur to you that having a 33 year old drop dead is a fairly unusual thing to happen?