What Would Jesus Do..?

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

It's a bit cauld today, waiting for the heating engineer to fix the boiler, and there's stuff I need to be doing..... but a small very warm dug has wrapped himself roon my feet and it feels toasty..... cloud9.gif

should I.... ring engineer again, rant, get upset, kick said dug..?

gently edge dug away as i need to get away from the desk..?

Or let mans' best friend warm my tootsies for the mornin.... feck he's jist heard the postman and f**ked off to roll around like a tart.... yir too late dug..! he'll no be able tae wangle ye a wedge of ridiculously priced shares noo.

It's a bit cauld today, waiting for the heating engineer to fix the boiler, and there's stuff I need to be doing..... but a small very warm dug has wrapped himself roon my feet and it feels toasty..... cloud9.gif

Or let mans' best friend warm my tootsies for the mornin.... feck he's jist heard the postman and f**ked off to roll around like a tart.... yir too late dug..! he'll no be able tae wangle ye a wedge of ridiculously priced shares noo.

do what i would have done - send the dug to get the mail, get the toolkit out , look at various parts of the boiler - switch it off then on again, go round putting your hand on all the radiators, bleed the radiators then admit defeat read the mail, walk the dug, then phone the boiler guy to arrange a new date for the repair because he was watching for you going out and slipped a "we called while you were walking down the street" card into the gap between outer and inner flaps of letter box - which you only noticed when you went to remove the daily pile of take away menus - delivered by some wee git who walks across your garden to his next delivery

Just do what you normally do. Shag the dug

Jesus, if he were alive, would probably say "Don't kill or abuse people who have different beliefs than you. Don't treat homosexuals as sub human. Treat women as complete the equals of men. Don't give money to the church because you encourage corruption. Don't discriminate."

A series of lessons many religious people may care to learn again.

Of course he may say the opposite of that in which case he'd be roundly ignored by most decent people and quickly become part of forgotten history as with so many others.

Edited by oaksoft

Jesus, if he were alive, would probably say "Don't kill or abuse people who have different beliefs than you. Don't treat homosexuals as sub human. Treat women as complete the equals of men. ODon't give money to the church because you encourage corruption. Don't discriminate."

A series of lessons many religious people may care to learn again.

Of course he may say the opposite of that in which case he'd be roundly ignored by most decent people and quickly become part of forgotten history as with so many others.

would prob say get cheesy tae f**k...he's pish