Riordan

pod

Hasn't scored a goal in years, recently failed a trial at Brora Rangers, refused to bite the bullet and rebuild his reputation when the opportunity arose to sign for lower league teams on short term deals, has a reputation of disrupting squad harmony.

Sign him up, Danny!

Hasn't scored a goal in years

2 years since he last scored.

Says on Wikipedia that 's the SPL's 3rd highest all time goalscorer behind Boyd & Larsson.

Still only 30.

11 SPL goals in his last season with Hibs, 2010/11. 13 & 12 goals in the 2 season prior to that.

Pretty good record.

However, he's obviously got a terrible reputation and he's effectively been away from regular football for 2 years now and entered his 30s.

I can't seem him making a comeback with anyone. He's finished.

He also likes to shoot rather than make 5 yard sideways passes so doubt that Tommy Craig was ever a big fan.

2 years since he last scored.

Says on Wikipedia that 's the SPL's 3rd highest all time goalscorer behind Boyd & Larsson.

Still only 30.

11 SPL goals in his last season with Hibs, 2010/11. 13 & 12 goals in the 2 season prior to that.

Pretty good record.

However, he's obviously got a terrible reputation and he's effectively been away from regular football for 2 years now and entered his 30s.

I can't seem him making a comeback with anyone. He's finished.

He also likes to shoot rather than make 5 yard sideways passes so doubt that Tommy Craig was ever a big fan.

I wonder if Riordon was at Hibs when Tommy Craig was John Collins assistant. Highly unlikely that he will be signing for the buddies but what a waste of a special talent. He only has himself to blame as he could still be making a very healthy living from the game. Edited by Mr Zo

It would also make him the SPL's all time top goalscorer if you increased the goals he has scored by a factor of 4! 1eye.giflol.gif:

Conversely, he would have one of the worst scoring records in SPL history if we only count goals scored in June and July.

• 1 month later...

Aye put the guy in his place...........whatever makes you feel better about yourself. How very Scottish.

I'm pretty sure Riordan couldn't give two fecks what you think of his ambitions.