Danny's Apology To The Media !

billyg

Billy is entitled to his opinion on Danny's managerial abilities but I find it hard to believe that anyone with a modicum of intelligence can take umbrage at Danny's apology and be in the least interested in sports' journalists' Twitter comments.

He is indeed entitled to his opinion, but the fact he played two seasons for Linwood boys club and blagged his way in with the blazer brigade does not make his opinion any more valid than anyone else's

He is indeed entitled to his opinion, but the fact he played two seasons for Linwood boys club and blagged his way in with the blazer brigade does not make his opinion any more valid than anyone else's

Nowhere near a boys club mate , and I was ten years with my first club before I was asked/voted onto any committee. I'm not boasting either , I have never mentioned it before , I was only responding to DLBuds quip about trying management !

Why continue with the cheap shots , the subject's closed pal !

Nowhere near a boys club mate , and I was ten years with my first club before I was asked/voted onto any committee. I'm not boasting either , I have never mentioned it before , I was only responding to DLBuds quip about trying management !

Why continue with the cheap shots , the subject's closed pal !

Ok

Guest somner9

I don't know why everyone's picking out Danny's apology for ridicule.

Anyone who does, or has worked in a large office environment with various meeting and training rooms must have come across the person in that organisation who is seemingly sent out to repent for some hideous form of misconduct and forced to open every door where a meeting or training event may be taking place, poke their head round towards the inhabitants and meekly utter....

'Sorry'

then close the door again theatrically slowly and softly...

What the hell did that guy do that he has to apologise to the entire workforce, all day long?

Guest somner9

Don't you just hate it when a perfectly good comeback line is f**ked up through stupidity.

Aye you'd have thought with all your practice you'd have dropped thes choolboy errors by nowthumbup2.gif