Danny's Apology To The Media !

billyg

Danny needs to learn to shut up, or is he trying to be the next Kenny Shiels

You always felt that Shiels had the media at his mercy , Danny's attempts are simply embarrassing. If any prospective new owner was to read this they would be drawing up Danny's pay off settlement already !

Danny needs to learn to shut up, or is he trying to be the next Kenny Shiels

There's no elevator to being the next Kenny Shiels. Danny Lennon takes the stairs every day and there's a lot if stairs to go up but he's on his way...... Or something like that was on Clyde 1 tonight.

We always believe what we read in the press?

Give the guy a break, FFS!

Who cares what is reproduced in the press? Do the business on the pitch, and I am fine with that.

This smacks of a witch hunt, Billy.

Behave yourself Drew , it's no witch hunt. Have you read what at least 5 journalists are saying about him on twitter ? Ask them if it's a witch hunt , or just their reaction to a wee brainless guy with ideas above his station. He will regret trying to be a smart arse , these guys will have him for breakfast !

Behave yourself Drew , it's no witch hunt. Have you read what at least 5 journalists are saying about him on twitter ? Ask them if it's a witch hunt , or just their reaction to a wee brainless guy with ideas above his station. He will regret trying to be a smart arse , these guys will have him for breakfast !

Journalists.

Salt of the earth.

Brimming over with integrity.

Now, let's think....how do they make their money?

Danny Lennon. Manager of St Mirren when the club won a major trophy.

Which matters most to you, Billy?

Time to rethink what really matters, mate.

Edited by Drew

Journalists.

Salt of the earth.

Brimming over with integrity.

Now, let think....how do they make their money?

Danny Lennon. Manager of St Mirren when the club won a major trophy.

Which matters most to you, Billy?

Time to rethink what really matters, mate.

The journalists concerned are St Mirren supporters mate , like you and I. They are squirming with embarrassment.

I'll tell you what really matters , a successful St Mirren team on the park , which is hardly what we have at the moment. We've had one victory in months and Danny's behaving like a wido because we've beaten the worst Hearts team in living memory. I really hope it doesn't come crashing down for him tomorrow !

I really hope it doesn't come crashing down for him tomorrow !

Sadly, it seems that you do.

Get behind your team, Billy.

You know that I'm no Lennon fanboy, but your current campaign leaves a bad taste.

Edited by Drew

"But the people who continue to write us off should continue to do so, because it seems to be working for us right now."

If that is the overall message....what's embarrassing about that?

Who cares what journalist's think anyways?

presactly!

I have pointed out a number of Dannyisms in the past... but ffs... the guy said nowt wrong here IMO.

Not the best interview ever. However, f**k the journalists on Twitter. The only thing more cancerous on Scottish football than Scottish journalists is the old firm.

Sadly, it seems that you do.

Get behind your team, Billy.

You know that I'm no Lennon fanboy, but your current campaign leaves a bad taste.

No Drew , I'm right behind the team tomorrow , but I won't be sucking Danny's cock , like you , in the hope that it helps !

He rode out the poor results storm , and appears to have given himself some time to get it right but this crap ain't gonna help him , he should have left well alone.

And by the way it's only my opinion Drew ,which I'm entitled to , it's a million miles away from a "campaign" !

mmmmh, st mirren manager or 5 journos on Twitter, who should I support? Yes that's right the 5 guys that write gossip for a red top tabloid to make a living they must be right.

Seriously they are comics who gives a f**k?

I don't believe the press ever deserves an apology. If they have nothing to say they often write dubious crap and even make things up at times. Danny's comments are regularly cringeworthy and I wish at times he would zip it but it's hardly a hanging offense. If he gets the team into shape and produces the right results, I don't mind if his sometimes nonsensical guff continues.