Dundee United V St Mirren Top League 26/10/13

shull

We mustn't become complacent but surely there is nothing to fear from Dundee Utd.

There are no easy games for us at SPL level but I'd love to see us continue our recent good form with either a win or a draw.

Let's hope the GK position is sorted by Saturday - steady as she goes, injuries aside the only change I would even contemplate is Caprice for DVZ.

As ever - COYS!

I read elsewhere about DVZ scoring in a 4-3 win over the Arabs. So, if Saints win tomorrow I will send £50 to Yorkhill hospital .... and double it if DVZ nets one.

C O M E O N Y E S A I N T S.

Come On DVZ as well.

... OK, it's been a good month. £100 for Yorkhill if we win. No matter who scores. o.g.'s count .. but only at their end.laugh.png

I thought captain Jim was going to be suspended for Saturday but apparently it's the 6th caution that gets you done, he's only had 5.

So it will be the Ross County game he misses Posted Image

A ban for 6 yellows doesn't kick in for 14 days so it would be a few weeks after collecting his next yellow before he misses a game I believe?

This is definitely going to be one of our toughest test of the season thusfar. United are an improved side and their embarrassment of attacking riches makes me a tad nervous, particularly given our defensive performance last week.

We obviously have some fantastic players going forward aswell, which makes me think a repeat of last years 7 goal thriller

isn't too unlikely. The respective attacks look far stronger than the respective defences.

We haven't lost there since Gus McPherson and Craig Levein were in the dugouts, which is a fantastic record and one which we should be very proud of. If that's still going this time tomorrow i will be surprised and delighted.

Edited by Lex