Dundee United V St Mirren Top League 26/10/13

shull

I didn't feel "guilty". I was just asking him in a friendly manner that I hope he didn't include me in that as I've never called for anyone to be sacked or booed individual players for their performances. I admit that I sometimes to be beaten by certain teams but wouldn't say that meant I should be classed as a "boo boy"!

You're wearing Isabella's skirt.

what a f**king absolute joke.Why the hell is there so many people willing to put up with this shite every f**king week allmost .Something needs to be done and f**king sharpish.If we finnish up in the play off position we would get humped by any one of the teams in the championship.

because we support saints not the old old old old firm

You ask for foresight yet you berate anyway who has had the foresight to see that the manager is clueless! :lol:

You live in the land of hindsight and change your opinions accordingly!

Not surprising when you remember how much you love Rangers!

Deary me.

I am concentrating on the game, I was responding a previous post - the manager must bear much of the responsibility for the state of the squad.

I have never advocated sacking the current manager, that you should make the leap to this in your post says more about your paranoia than anything else. 1eye.gif

my apologies

Heavy defeats beginning to stack up and it doesn't make good reading. Hearts are gone , it's the worst Hearts team in living memory , but 11th is not good enough !

Would Danny walk next week if we lost to County ? Not a chance , unless it's on his terms !