Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere.... It's Van-Kini Time..! (Again)

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

Time to challenge Vanzy again??? perhaps the fans council could organise it with the funds going to Youth Development...

come to think of it maybe young Kelly should be roped in as a shining example of what can be achieved when you grow you're own?

Guest somner9

So what you guys are saying is it's not a good idea to raise money for youth development, and perhaps produce another Kenny Mclean, John McGinn, Sean Kelly etc, etc..? Ffs i've heard it all now.

Are you absolutely sure you're St Mirren supporters..?

Thinking on maybe you are? you know the kind that are happiest when they're miserable? don't like anyone having any idea that might just be positive in anyway...

aye lets pish shifted get this thread! let's have more sack danny thread's they always make us feel better... away and lie in yir pish ya miserable f**kers. SMTID

Some outstanding posts on this tremendous thread.

Love it when SMFC supporters pull rank on those who they think are lesser SMFC supporters than them.

Edited by shull

Guest somner9

excellent posts here, absolutely nothing negativewhistling.gif

Only geat suggestions as to how ordianry fans can help develop our youth.whistling.gif

But still the negs want to do it down and try and create divisions within our support. f**king priceless.

I wonder if they're familiar with the phrase: "if you've got f**k all positive to say, then say just that... f**k all"

Unless you really have got someone standing beside you with a gun at your head insisting you post on a thread you don't like, aren't interested in or agree with???

Edited by somner9

Spot on.

I don't understand this mentality of posting in threads you have no interest in. I don't pay attention to plenty of threads on here because I'm not really interested in them so I can't get my head around why people would actually post in a thread just to simply post "great thread!" or "pish" and go out the way to ruin it. Maybe it's best that I don't understand this "trendy" way of thinking.

FFS No more, taking irony to new levels, give the charm offensive a rest, I'm feeling sick. rip.gif

You must have used every superlative under the fcuking sun.

Back on topic, maybe somner it's your skill in starting a threads that are less than nonsense that is biting you on the arse here? whistling.gif

Guest somner9

FFS No more, taking irony to new levels, give the charm offensive a rest, I'm feeling sick. rip.gif

You must have used every superlative under the fcuking sun.

Back on topic, maybe somner it's your skill in starting a threads that are less than nonsense that is biting you on the arse here? whistling.gif

On topic..!

it's really simple, the same negative posters jump straight onto threads to say 'pish' or 'great thread' or 'get this shifted'. then they have a good ol' chortle amongst themselves feeling smug that the little negative posse have rubbished something again.

They are great at moaning, but piss poor at putting anything positive or beneficial to the club forward!

Thankfully like the majority of saints I'm not like that, what a bitter and twisted existence that must be, we should pity them.

On topic..!

it's really simple, the same negative posters jump straight onto threads to say 'pish' or 'great thread' or 'get this shifted'. then they have a good ol' chortle amongst themselves feeling smug that the little negative posse have rubbished something again.

They are great at moaning, but piss poor at putting anything positive or beneficial to the club forward!

Thankfully like the majority of saints I'm not like that, what a bitter and twisted existence that must be, we should pity them.

Sometimes "they" have a point.

I happen to think you have a decent aim in this thread but many, not all, of your threads are, well, glug glug glug. Flush.gif

Is it just me but i didnae understand the opening post.

Absolutely baffling

Seemed to be a positive getting turned into a negative.

If Sean was growing his own, then who wisnae ?

Still a top class thread if you take away Somner and Max's posts.

Dumbfounding.

NEWTONNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

If yir happy and you know it clap yir hauns ?

Will somebody insert happy clappy smilies for me ?

I'm on my cheap phone and cannae produce smilies apart from B) and its not applicable and i'm no paying for an expensive rip off phone just to get pishy smilies.

f**kEM !

Time to challenge Vanzy again??? perhaps the fans council could organise it with the funds going to Youth Development...

come to think of it maybe young Kelly should be roped in as a shining example of what can be achieved when you grow you're own?

No I think our form dipped dramatically when we started this shite last year and the team started to be more concerned with trying to set Vanzy up with a goal than with getting a result, (at the time we had just had our best start for 40 years) we're no in a position to start this. Players need to be focused on the game.

NEWTONNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

Will somebody insert happy clappy smilies for me ?clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I'm on my cheap phone and cannae produce smilies apart from cool.png and its not applicable and i'm no paying for an expensive rip off phone just to get pishy smilies.

f**kEM !

FIFY

Stay of the dope Somner!

Still no buddies from anywhere have explained the opening post of this thread.

Please tell me ....

Dinnae get whit has to be growing or not.

Is it more pathetic poor innuendo ?

Maybe i'm no very bright.

Help me Max , your spot on the button in every single thread.

Go on afore ye melt.

excellent posts here, absolutely nothing negativewhistling.gif

Only geat suggestions as to how ordianry fans can help develop our youth.whistling.gif

But still the negs want to do it down and try and create divisions within our support. f**king priceless.

I wonder if they're familiar with the phrase: "if you've got f**k all positive to say, then say just that... f**k all"

Unless you really have got someone standing beside you with a gun at your head insisting you post on a thread you don't like, aren't interested in or agree with???

F*ck all!!!!

NEWTONNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

Will somebody insert happy clappy smilies for me ?

I'm on my cheap phone and cannae produce smilies apart from cool.png and its not applicable and i'm no paying for an expensive rip off phone just to get pishy smilies.

f**kEM !flipa.gif flipa.gif flipa.gif

FIFY

PS Great post

Edited by insaintee

Thank you Insanitary, my wee nae neck numpty pal for the happy claps.

Do you know what this horrific thread is aw aboot ?

Is Somner and Maxibaby the same enTITy ?

MODS, DELETE THIS ABOMNIf**kENATION, and gie me a line up and formation dancing threads.