The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/pictures-more-100-people-take-3752673

I can't believe I missed this bit of news from last week. Natsi's trying to recreate the Nuremberg Rallies. Only 100 turned up and it looks well shit when it's a lantern and not a naked flame but the Yes Campaign keep trying their best to pick up the hints and tips from 1930's Germany. :rolleyes:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/pictures-more-100-people-take-3752673

I can't believe I missed this bit of news from last week. Natsi's trying to recreate the Nuremberg Rallies. Only 100 turned up and it looks well shit when it's a lantern and not a naked flame but the Yes Campaign keep trying their best to pick up the hints and tips from 1930's Germany. rolleyes.gif

The last refuge of anyone who is losing the argument is to compare his opponents view with Nazi Germany bangin.gif

Guess what folks, another lie. You really do need help. I'm almost feeling sorry for you now.

Can I ask are you still an official with the boys club? The reason being I'm worried if your of sane state of mind to be responsible for anybody and not just children.

The article proves it's not a lie. A torchlight procession to the scene of where the 1314 Bannockburn battle is thought to have taken place. The pictures are evidence enough. If I was at the BBC I would have made sure there was hunners of coverage of this - especially since the horrible Natsi's have been out protesting on their doorstep trying to bully journalists to cover only the stories that Nationalists believe should be covered.

The last refuge of anyone who is losing the argument is to compare his opponents view with Nazi Germany bangin.gif

Well that would usually be the case, however in this instance the people losing the argument are the Nationalists and the Yes Campaign and they've resorted to trying to become Nazi Germany. It's been a gradual morphing which started with the Nationalist equivalent of Brown Shirts - the so called Cybernats; the attempted recruitment of the Salmond Youth - when the gave 16 year olds a vote just for this referendum; their online version of Der Sturmer in that silly xenophobic Wings Over Scotland website; the attempts of the First Minister to bully Scottish business into staying silent by threatening the loss of previously awarded Government contracts; and the repeated attempts to silence writers and authors like JK Rowling or the poor journalists at BBC Scotland, who don't toe the party line.

Admittedly we haven't yet had Kristallnacht or the setting fire to the Reichstag but it's early days yet.

Guest TPAFKATS

Someone should tell Kathy Wiles who tweeted comparing young children at a peaceful protest outside the bbc with the hitler youth.

Kathy Wiles, was today chosen as the Labour candidate for the Angus constituency in 2015 Westminster elections.

Nasty cybernats indeed...

Someone should tell Kathy Wiles who tweeted comparing young children at a peaceful protest outside the bbc with the hitler youth.

Kathy Wiles, was today chosen as the Labour candidate for the Angus constituency in 2015 Westminster elections.

Nasty cybernats indeed...

Still hard pushed to find someone as repulsive as the man who runs Wings Over Scotland who claimed he laughed all the way through the Twin Towers coming down, aren't you, and yet Stewart Campbell is right up front and central to the Yes Campaign. Still, as I said the other day, the good news is that if Scotland votes No, he's promised to f**k off somewhere else. I doubt he'll find refuge in the USA

Here's armed forces day last saturday in Stirling. remember there were 35,000 there lol.gif

almosrnobody-300x203.jpg

Waken up to the lies of the mainstream media

Oh dear. You really are silly. As I pointed out earlier many of the crowds were lining the street applauding their heroes as they walked from Stirling Town Centre to the Castle. You're picture is one tiny snapshot, at an indeterminable time, most likely taken whilst the majority of the crowds were watching the parade.

I have to say though it does speak volumes about the kind of person you are when you are trying so desperately to claim that UK troops and veterans are less popular than some weirdos kiddy on fighting in a field in Bannockburn. Sad, sad, sad

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS

Oh dear. You really are silly. As I pointed out earlier many of the crowds were lining the street applauding their heroes as they walked from Stirling Town Centre to the Castle. You're picture is one tiny snapshot, at an indeterminable time, most likely taken whilst the majority of the crowds were watching the parade.

I have to say though it does speak volumes about the kind of person you are when you are trying so desperately to claim that UK troops and veterans are less popular than some weirdos kiddy on fighting in a field in Bannockburn. Sad, sad, sad

Oh my look at the crowds lining the street

nocrowd.jpg

The crowd shot at the venue was taken at 130pm. This was as large as the crowd got.

Here's the same area at 5pm around the time the red arrows were flying about.

rain.jpg

Oh, and I'm not passing judgement on who or what was most popular in the stirling area last Saturday, just trying to bring fact as opposed to smears and lies.

nocrowd.jpg

The crowd shot at the venue was taken at 130pm. This was as large as the crowd got.

rain.jpg

Oh, and I'm not passing judgement on who or what was most popular in the stirling area last Saturday, just trying to bring fact as opposed to smears and lies.

But you aren't bringing fact into this at all. You have no official figures. Just some photographs and some anecdotal evidence from a "friend of yours" who is presumably just another cybernat like you,.rolleyes.gif

The area covered by the Armed Forces Parade route is just under 1 mile, this is a tiny snapshot of what was going on in one small area. The pictures I saw on the internet of the crowds at New Look in Stirling where some of the kids in the parade were starting show the place to be jam packed - no doubt mostly with proud parents of the kids who were taking part.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

nocrowd.jpg

rain.jpg

Who cares? This is a referendum thread, not a cock measuring contest between two daft days out at the weekend.

Why do you think yes is losing so heavily at the polls?

Similar to you saying you'll f**k off if it even looks like there is a possibility of a Yes outcome - apart from the fact that he already doesn't live in Scotland.

So you are calling Tony a Brown Shirt?

Can you not read? Even the bit you highlighted would show that I'm not calling him a Brown Shirt rolleyes.gif

I take very little interest in the "real" identities of forum users and I don't know Tony, or you, or Cockles for that matter. Are any of you one of these charmers?

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Who cares? This is a referendum thread, not a cock measuring contest between two daft days out at the weekend.

It's pretty obvious why they care TC. The Natsi plan was that they would be able to count on a growing xenophobia that would emanate from England having an insufferably good World Cup. That would be bolstered by a national celebration of a 700 year old historic battle in 1314 where Scotland supposedly beat the English. And finally amongst showings of Braveheart and Trainspotting we'd have a fantastic Commonwealth Games which would boost nationalistic pride.

What has instead happened is that England had a disastrous World Cup - a tournament which as it happens has been extremely entertaining, dramatic and which has held most football fans in Scotland captivated and the 700th anniversary has been widely ignored, despite the BBC's attempts on BBC2.

nocrowd.jpg

rain.jpg

Maybe the 35, 000 are hiding in case the red arrows crash into each other, concurrent with UK government policy they are not fitted with crash alert devices

Guest TPAFKATS

But you aren't bringing fact into this at all. You have no official figures. Just some photographs and some anecdotal evidence from a "friend of yours" who is presumably just another cybernat like you,.rolleyes.gif

The area covered by the Armed Forces Parade route is just under 1 mile, this is a tiny snapshot of what was going on in one small area. The pictures I saw on the internet of the crowds at New Look in Stirling where some of the kids in the parade were starting show the place to be jam packed - no doubt mostly with proud parents of the kids who were taking part.

LOL, centre of Stirling jam packed on summer Saturday...

IF you count the couple of thousand who marched, the relatives who watched them and the passers by who happened to be shopping in the city centre; add that to the photo of the event site - do you think that might add up to 35,000 or would we need to maybe just include everyone in the Stirling area at the time, including 10,000 at Bannockburn. LOL

Guest TPAFKATS

Your pal from Wishaw cares as it was he who brought it up. I agree to an extent although it's more like measuring a cock and a fud, comparing apples with pears etc due to event having a measurable capacity and the other...

Polls are skewed by the questions asked and the answers are presented, not toentice who you present the questions to. It seems politicians and media are obsessed by them, despite no one else really giving a toss and the findings tending to not represent the outcome of the actual vote.