The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Conceded defeat. Personally I'm gutted but it's a democracy and New Labour has convinced the majority. I am over 50 and my initial reaction is c'est la vie. Won't now happen in my life time and when either the Conservatives or Labour win in May, they will drop their promises to Scotland. Will be interesting to see the turnout compared to tonight. I for one am finished with Westminster voting.

Conceded defeat. Personally I'm gutted but it's a democracy and New Labour has convinced the majority. I am over 50 and my initial reaction is c'est la vie. Won't now happen in my life time and when either the Conservatives or Labour win in May, they will drop their promises to Scotland. Will be interesting to see the turnout compared to tonight. I for one am finished with Westminster voting.

Don't do that, that would just be silly. Come on now, that kind of talk doesn't help anyone.

Don't do that, that would just be silly. Come on now, that kind of talk doesn't help anyone.

Why? You couldn't separate the big 2 parties with St Mirren goals total on policies! To see all those Labour activists celebrating was sickening. When Boris becomes PM in a couple of years, I hope they all remember tonight.

Why? You couldn't separate the big 2 parties with St Mirren goals total on policies! To see all those Labour activists celebrating was sickening. When Boris becomes PM in a couple of years, I hope they all remember tonight.

I'm guessing you are not a fan of the Conservative or Liberal Democrats parties. So why would you not bother voting at future elections, just lie down and accept whatever Government you get without casting a vote which is your right and allowing yourself to be shafted by folk you don't like?

Slartibartfast threw out the toys.

Then Vambo came away with:

Thanks to all for the banter .

Que Sera Sera

And now you appear to be on the edge of your windowsill:-

Just the truth, who are you blaming for it being 1933 Germany all over again regarding ballot fraud?

Go on name a person, organisation or political party.

Don't jump, Cockles!!!