The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe bluto will be kind enough to pass this on - either man up and talk to me yourself or stop responding to my posts and stop making sly comments on other threads. Deal with me directly or not at all.

No thanks. Bluto, I think, quite enjoys tearing up tossers for arse paper. I on the other hand just can't be arsed with your sort.

Well hopefully this debate will be one subject you don't pontificate about then. Some hope.

If you don't like the opinions of others don't go on a forum.

I'm sorry is this too tricky for you?

Perhaps you and Rick can help each other out in this regard because he's having a helluva time accepting that others have different opinions too.

If you don't like the opinions of others don't go on a forum.

I'm sorry is this too tricky for you?

Perhaps you and Rick can help each other out in this regard because he's having a helluva time accepting that others have different opinions too.

No I get it. I don't use forums to shove my opinion down other forum users throats though.

Jesus this is like watching DL debating defensive strategy with Jose Mourinho. Lamentable whistling like the character from chewing the fat while Sturgeon toys with her like a cat with a mouse. Surely to god Scottish Labour MUST have a better figurehead than that !

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Lamont is unelectable. The idea of having her as first minister in 2016 is sending chills down my neck.

Edited by oaksoft

lol.gif Of course you do FFS.

Erm, no I really don't. Get my opinion across, yes. Shite jokes, yes, bleating on and on about the HoF panels, guilty. In all my years on this forum though I don't think I've ever come close to being an intransigent know-it-all-about-everything pain in the fcuking rear end like either yourself or Dickson.

Happy to stand corrected if others feel differently mind you.

Edited by pozbaird

Erm, no I really don't. Shite jokes, yes, bleating on and on about the HoF panels, guilty. In all my years on this forum I don't think I've ever come close to being an intransigent know-it-all-about-everything pain in the fcuking rear end like either yourself or Dickson.

Happy to stand corrected if others feel differently mind you.

What you are is intolerant of others opinions just like the majority of everyone else on this forum so don't give us your shite.

There are a few posters who are an exception to that but a quick look over your posting record shows you are as happy to behave like a twat as the rest of us.

Should have had Mrs Brown as the chair.

"Oh Bejesus for the love of God will you let that feckin wummin finish!!!!"

Yip as our own Reynard woul say Lamont managed to shitfest it and thus avoid the total kicking we anticipated. Was the only tactic open to her so fair play to the Labour strategists. Must do better NS to avoid getting dragged down to that level however the format of the debate was alwats going to permit this. Pointless having the middle woman present.

Guest TPAFKATS

Stairheed took the sarwar defensive position of staunchly refusing to answer any questions - not a bad feat especially during the 10 minutes that the sturge had to ask them.

Sturge allowed herself to be drawn into a rammy...

Guest TPAFKATS

Yip as our own Reynard woul say Lamont managed to shitfest it and thus avoid the total kicking we anticipated. Was the only tactic open to her so fair play to the Labour strategists. Must do better NS to avoid getting dragged down to that level however the format of the debate was alwats going to permit this. Pointless having the middle woman present.

I thought she was going to hold the jaikets - thankfully they both kept them on ph34r.png