Why Has Maclean Not Been Arrested?

Vambo57

The polis wanted to gesticulate too? Ohh!

Serious question, What would your thoughts have been if you were at the game with a group of your Dementia sufferers and MacLean had 'celebrated' directly at them?

Edited by Vambo57

Serious question, What would your thoughts have been if you were at the game with a group of your Dementia sufferers and MacLean had 'celebrated' directly at them?

My thoughts would have not been influenced one iota by anyone beside me having dementia or not. That is neither here nor there and wouldn't have affected my opinion any more than theirs.

I know people without dementia who would be offended... and people without dementia who couldn't care less.

Why should a persons illness be relevant here? Oh... and I also know a person with dementia who HATES to be called a "sufferer" as his life experiences since diagnosis have been so much more varied... he went as far as to say at a public conference "don't call me a dementia sufferer... call me a dementia enjoyer".

Now whilst that won't rest easy with everyone, it was his own personal belief which he is entitled to and I respect.

Personally, I found MacLeans reactions highly inappropriate but am happy to get the best revenge possible... his own humiliation and seeing him shown up for what he is.

Edited by BuddieinEK

Guest somner9

You gotta laugh innit?

One minute we have the old chesnut 'we're aw saints fans naebody needs to hit the report button'

then you get an endless stream attacking 'aw saints fans' and any attempt to help the club or youth development..!

And the other weak of mind follow all that pish blindly..!

You gotta laugh innit?

One minute we have the old chesnut 'we're aw saints fans naebody needs to hit the report button'

then you get an endless stream attacking 'aw saints fans' and any attempt to help the club or youth development..!

And the other weak of mind follow all that pish blindly..!

Give it up, your thread, in your usual style, was pish, not the aim.

It's another in a long line of pish threads that you start, trying far too hard to be funny or dragging in some petty innuendo. snore.gif

Most on here have had their moments but you really are the king. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

PS Can't wait for todays gem. 1eye.gifFlush.gif

PS The weak minded follow all that pish blindly? Who do you think you are, Oakey? lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Guest somner9

Give it up, your thread, in your usual style, was pish, not the aim.

It's another in a long line of pish threads that you start, trying far too hard to be funny or dragging in some petty innuendo. snore.gif

Most on here have had their moments but you really are the king. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

PS Can't wait for todays gem. 1eye.gifFlush.gif

PS The weak minded follow all that pish blindly? Who do you think you are, Oakey? lol.gif

Rearrange the following words.... meltdownlol.gif

Aye, very good Vambo ! ( brill wind up )

Also heard , a blind man, in family stand, was extremely offended after his ' commentator' described McLean's antics to him.

Great Thread Vambo !

9 oot of 10 B)

You know, its been interesting and enlightening to see how Saints fans on here have reacted to my post.

It was originally meant in jest - up to a point - as I would like to see the offendor MacLean get his cumuppence by being retrospectively punished by the SFA for - and there's no other words for it - abusing children.

Like I said before, I would have loved to have seen the reaction on here If MacLean had directed it at say... The West Bank... especially if we had lost the game...

Seriously though wink.png lots of selfish people on here...

You know, its been interesting and enlightening to see how Saints fans on here have reacted to my post.

It was originally meant in jest - up to a point - as I would like to see the offendor MacLean get his cumuppence by being retrospectively punished by the SFA for - and there's no other words for it - abusing children.

Like I said before, I would have loved to have seen the reaction on here If MacLean had directed it at say... The West Bank... especially if we had lost the game...

Brilliant attempt but fail. lol.gif

Great thread though. thumbup2.gif

Reported.

Blatant climbdown.

In fairness, numerous posters gave you almost 6 pages to indicate that you were taking the piss.

It's been a great thread though.

You seem as if you are back tracking here as you obviously realise that you are talking shite but then when you say "Up to a point" your going back on yourself again. You are one crazy mixed up kid. People are free to post as much crap on here as they like as thats what the forum is about however because others dont agree does not make them selfish. As for calling this child abuse. Really????.

No climbdown, no backtracking,

My original thought was to highlight and raise a stink about Maclean's abuse towards young Saints fans (Child Abuse, no?). It did after all get a few replies. However, it seems apathy and downright selfishness in some quarters was the the order of the day. So be it.

Anyway, it seems MacLean is injured. Good. Nothing trivial I hope.

No climbdown, no backtracking,

My original thought was to highlight and raise a stink about Maclean's abuse towards young Saints fans (Child Abuse, no?). It did after all get a few replies. However, it seems apathy and downright selfishness in some quarters was the the order of the day. So be it.

Anyway, it seems MacLean is injured. Good. Nothing trivial I hope.

You're right, no child abuse.