Where Are They Now?

I've not seen a post like this before but I apologise if I've missed it, looking to see if anyone has any interesting (or not so interesting) stories about where our past heros may be now?

For example I hear Barry lavety is a postman, Barry 'trigger' McLaughlin is an bank business manager, Aber has apparently unfortunately fell back off the wagon. You get the idea right?

I've not seen a post like this before but I apologise if I've missed it, looking to see if anyone has any interesting (or not so interesting) stories about where our past heros may be now?

For example I hear Barry lavety is a postman, Barry 'trigger' McLaughlin is an bank business manager, Aber has apparently unfortunately fell back off the wagon. You get the idea right?

Trigger lives in our street and is indeed a banker. Top lad he is too.

Trigger lives in our street and is indeed a banker. Top lad he is too.

Ye I used to work for RBS in the same area I remember being in his branch one day having a bit of chat in the staff room and he walked in, was a bit taken back to say the least! He's a fan as well which is what we want.

Isn't Martin Baker a taxi driver too?

Sergei Baltacha used to work in the office next to me a couple of years ago. The office 11s team tried to recruit him for a game against one of the other offices and he refused to play unless he got paid for the game.

Where did it all go wrong, Sergei?

My sister teaches his lad I think, asked her if could attend parents night so I could talk to him!

My sister-in-law got married to him and he's also full time father to my nephew and niece !

Edited by FS

Isn't Martin Baker a taxi driver too?

Sergei Baltacha used to work in the office next to me a couple of years ago. The office 11s team tried to recruit him for a game against one of the other offices and he refused to play unless he got paid for the game.

Where did it all go wrong, Sergei?

He was found out!whistling.gif