Marian Kello

div

Decent signing.

Looks like no-one has any confidence in Cornell.

Not too sure about that.

Kello has only signed for 9 weeks of football. Dillo is going to be out for 3-4 of those. Need 2 good keepers fit, and Kello will bring experience for the two younger lads.

Kello will be using us as a shop window, which is fine by me.

If Kello plays, does well then stays on, it could also be Dilo we feel sorry for before too long.

Nah, even if Kello does stay, it will be no longer than a season, he's already proven himself more than good enough for SPL football. Dilo's time will come around again for us.

I feel for Cornell, but Kello is undoubtedly a better keeper than him (and Dilo at this moment in time), Kello should be our 1st choice.

Speaks volumes for recognising that we might be getting a wee bit of momentum in the league, and I for one was more than a bit apprehensive about Saturday with the prospect of Cornell coming back in and spreading nervousness through the team. In saying that I've never seen kello play but he must be rated better than Cornell otherwise he wouldn't have been signed. This guy has a point to prove and we have an unbeaten run to maintain. Excellent combination! Roll on saturday

Speaks volumes for recognising that we might be getting a wee bit of momentum in the league, and I for one was more than a bit apprehensive about Saturday with the prospect of Cornell coming back in and spreading nervousness through the team. In saying that I've never seen kello play but he must be rated better than Cornell otherwise he wouldn't have been signed. This guy has a point to prove and we have an unbeaten run to maintain. Excellent combination! Roll on saturday

Really? He was Hearts' first choice for four seasons.

Any new signing is good news, but i cant help but feel sorry for cornell,

i dont think he's done much wrong and also hasn't played since mair and

mcgregor came into the team and our fortune's changed, the lads confidence

must be really low right now...

Cornell's not good enough though , he's had plenty of opportunities but couldn't cut it. Danny took a chance on going with two young goalies , got lucky with one but not the other. If we can hold onto Kello he will prove to be a good signing !

Delighted with this signing, welcome to the club Marian!

I'd put him straight in on Saturday. Ideally in January i hope we terminate Cornells loan and extend Kello to the end of the season, have him and Dilo battling it out for the gloves.

That's what we need in every position really. An experienced proven SPL player and a up and coming youngster with the potential and ability to deputise competing. We have it at left back with Kelly and Grainger, we have it in most positions to be fair. Glad to see we have it in the keeper position now too.

Edited by Lex

Neither Cornell or Dillo was signed to be a first team keeper, both were supposed to be one for the possible future, but our first second and third choice keeper was not secured.

We had a pretty shit transfer window when we consider who were linked with and who we actually got.