Marian Kello

div

Good signing that suits all parties ,no doubt he will use his nine games with us to get a decent contract at another club.

It would seem that in the past he has tried to get the big moe ,and it hasn,t materialised ,hence him not having a club now.

Should help us towards SPL security, and allow time for Dilo to get better ,and sign a long term contract with us.

Wondering if Kello has been advised by his agent to come to St Mirren , because its a club " where things are about to happen "

Good signing that suits all parties ,no doubt he will use his nine games with us to get a decent contract at another club.

It would seem that in the past he has tried to get the big moe ,and it hasn,t materialised ,hence him not having a club now.

Should help us towards SPL security, and allow time for Dilo to get better ,and sign a long term contract with us.

Wondering if Kello has been advised by his agent to come to St Mirren , "because its a club " where things are about to happen "

Sorted as I assume there were no other offers on the table. Great signing for us though. Maybe he'll want to stay for the Scottish Cup run

punk.gif

The guy probably paid about £200 for it!

well i wouldn't know but i'd like to know whats funny about it

although i guess he's one of these people who think that labels on clothing actually matter - even though they are probably made in the same sweatshop somewhere in asia

Edited by buddiecat

well i wouldn't know but i'd like to know whats funny about it

although i guess he's one of these people who think that labels on clothing actually matter - even though they are probably made in the same sweatshop somewhere in asia

You mean like Gloverall Duffel Coats , Wrangler skinners and Docs ? :-)

Thought on Kello after Dundee Utd? Still reserving judgement until I see him a few times. Conceding four goals isn't just the keepers fault. Judging by how we just gave the ball away and made no effort to reclaim it, I think it's unfair to call it poor keeping. Also: the 3rd and 4th goals were practically unstoppable.

Guest TPAFKATS

Thought on Kello after Dundee Utd? Still reserving judgement until I see him a few times. Conceding four goals isn't just the keepers fault. Judging by how we just gave the ball away and made no effort to reclaim it, I think it's unfair to call it poor keeping. Also: the 3rd and 4th goals were practically unstoppable.

THOUGHT HE WAS A BIT SLOW FOR THE FIRST

• 3 weeks later...

Bump what a signing this man has been, assured and inspires massive confidence in all of our back line and his distribution is top class. He's going to be one of Danny's best signings and it's imperative that we get him signed on a longer contract. With Kello and young Dillo we have two genuinely class keepers.

Aye, he has been a tremendous signing. It would be a genuinely stunning piece of business if we can retain his services beyond January. Fingers crossed....