Marian Kello

div

Get past Queen of the south on Saturday and a decent draw in the next round might see the club get a decent financial windfall allowing us to offer him a longer deal. He was allegedly without a club since March this year so maybe the security of a decent 2 year deal or so would be good for both parties.

Edited by Mr Zo

Get past Queen of the south on Saturday and a decent draw in the next round might see the club get a decent financial windfall allowing us to offer him a longer deal. He was allegedly without a club since March this year so maybe the security of a decent 2 year deal or so would be good for both parties.

Hard to understand why he was without a club unless it was by his own choice. Personal circumstances maybe?

In any event, it has worked out very well for us. I hope he is enjoying his time with Saints, as this might encourage him to stay.

As others have mentioned, I think it is fair to say that on his showings thus far, he is probably the best stopper we've had at the club since Dibble.

Edited by Drew

Oh, I do like a good goalie smile.png

yep... he's def a keeper!!!!! thumbup2.gif

As other fellow auld farts have said... the best Goalie since Dibble Money.

Every time he came for a ball I wasn't dreading the outcome; hoping he might get it; or fearing the worst... I was confident to let him do his job.

If fans are like that... it must be great for a defence to have increased confidence too.

That said... young Dilo looks an exceptional keeper too... mature beyond his years.

I hope we can get them BOTH tied up on longer deals.

Noticed mccoist was at the game yesterday. I know they've got a few keepers but wouldn't be surprised if he was watching kello

Worry is he might have been watching Kenny for a January PCA

And if compensation is based on a formula around the player's wages and number of international appearances then it won't be squillions as some seem to think

Worry is he might have been watching Kenny for a January PCA

And if compensation is based on a formula around the player's wages and number of international appearances then it won't be squillions as some seem to think

He would be barking if he went to the blue vermin. Stick around Kenny, keep playing the way you are playing and sooner rather than later a big English club will come along and pay you a fair bit more than Rangers can/will.

By all accounts Kello is really enjoying his time at Saints and the club are hopeful something can be done to extend his time with us.

As always though, money will be the issue. If the player gets a much better offer elsewhere then fair to assume he will go there.

By all accounts Kello is really enjoying his time at Saints and the club are hopeful something can be done to extend his time with us.

As always though, money will be the issue. If the player gets a much better offer elsewhere then fair to assume he will go there.

More reason to dangle the carrot early doors.