Marian Kello

div

From everything I've read, and seen on youtube highlights this season, Kello is worth every penny, great news, and if Campbell can add the pace and creativity around the box that the fearlessness of youth can provide for the experience and passion of the god of thunder, the mighty thommohawk, then perhaps.. just perhaps.. we maybe looking at another season of giant killing, mebbes a cup run,, mebbes our highest finish in the league, mebbes I should just go to bed...

Brian Caldwell and the rest of the board should be congratulated, A two year contract would be even better, but Marian's agent, like all agents will be looking for another payday, so we should also be looking at tying up Dillo for at least two years.. we've all seen decent keepers leave to go to clubs on our own level for a few pennies more in the last few years

I think he will stay, not many clubs are looking for a keeper at this time of the season. Think he'll stay and move to a bigger club at the end of the season when contracts expire.

The above is still my thoughts, not surprised that we managed to keep him but would be astonished if he doesn't get a bigger gig at the end of the season.

I have really liked what I've seen of Dillo. So I wouldn't have been desolate if Kello had gone.

Pleased he has stayed, though. A fecundity of riches on the goalkeeping front cannae be bad. :)

I like the 'Ma-ree-ann Kel-ohh' song we sing about him. In fact, it's some fec-un-dity.

Looks like another player who's been here 5 minutes is almost reaching "God" status . blink.png

Some of the "best goalkeeper ever" posts are, erm, a tad over the top?

Can't wait till the end of the season. whistling.gif

You're really not very bright are you? bangin.gif

In fact, did you ever attend reading classes or do you just make stuff up? 1eye.gif

Run along, adults time to play. bye1.gif

Today I wrote a letter.

"Dear Santa,

I know I don't like you very much and won't let you near my children but for Christmas 2014 please can you bring more humour and happiness to Faraway Saint . He seems upset and it's barely into the New Year. 3 or 4 people have now been shouted at by him and to be frank it won't be long before someone starts crying over this. I myself took abuse for suggesting that paying footballers £1 million per pass was disgusting. Another poster has informed me that he came very close to calling me a twonk. I don't know what I'd have done if that had happened.

So please Santa grant me this wish.

I'll clean your toilets with a Blue Tit's eyelash if you agree.

Thanks.

Oaky

PS Only 357 days to go!!!!! Yay!"

Hope this helps.

Today I wrote a letter.

"Dear Santa,

I know I don't like you very much and won't let you near my children but for Christmas 2014 please can you bring more humour and happiness to Faraway Saint . He seems upset and it's barely into the New Year. 3 or 4 people have now been shouted at by him and to be frank it won't be long before someone starts crying over this. I myself took abuse for suggesting that paying footballers £1 million per pass was disgusting. Another poster has informed me that he came very close to calling me a twonk. I don't know what I'd have done if that had happened.

So please Santa grant me this wish.

I'll clean your toilets with a Blue Tit's eyelash if you agree.

Thanks.

Oaky

PS Only 357 days to go!!!!! Yay!"

Hope this helps.

You're funny.

What's a "twonk"?

Nice you dodged the posters post aimed at me ya twat. thumbup2.gif

Edited by faraway saint