The Vankini Final Total

div

As we prepare to visit Tannadice tomorrow it brought back memories of THAT goal by Vanzy last December that brought the Vankini money rolling in.

Through the generosity of the St.Mirren support, both online through this and the official website, and through offline donations through our bucket collection at the stadium we raised a total of £3259 as you can see from the JustGiving page;

http://www.justgiving.com/vankini

Campbell Munro also organised the cup final party night at Viennas, with the door money that night also being donated to the charity as part of the campaign.

I never did find out how much was raised that night, so I emailed the charity yesterday and was stunned to find out that it raised £2225 !!

Just shows what a cup win can do to lighten the grip on the Paisley Purse Strings.

So, in total, the whole campaign raised £5484 for Yorkhill Childrens Foundation. Absolutely brilliant I am sure you will agree.

Attached is the email we got from YCF this morning.

post-2-0-72070400-1382694905_thumb.jpg

My thanks to Vanzy both for his goal and his sense of humour in the whole thing, to Campbell for organising the Viennas night, to Viennas itself for the donation, to Brian Caldwell at the club for helping us organise the bucket collections, to the volunteers who came and collected that day, to Allan Picken for his generosity in selling off some signed prints for the campaign, and of course to every single person who donated either online, through the collections or at the door of Viennas.

Great effort every buddie.