shull

Personally I'd go with : -

Kello

Naismith, McGregor, Mair, Kelly

Newton

Teale Mclean McGinn

McGowan

Thompson

Don't think we should make to many changes. Over the last 4/5 games Van Zanten has been very suspect with his positioning and usually has to be replaced. Naismith is a young lad, I'd give him a chance over Caprice as Jake hasn't done much to impress. Tempted to say bring Grainger in for Kelly but should we? Kelly overall has done very well and he's young so we should expect the odd shakey performance. I'd stick with him and let him have a chance to redeem himself. Goodwin was very poor at Tanadice and if Teale is fit for Saturday I'd drop him over Newton and move Newton into a holding role. I think DL might be tempted to bring Harkins in but I'm not convinced it'd be worth dropping McGinn or McLean for him.

Correct.would not waste my money the last game i was at was thistle that done it for me.better things to do with my money than throwing it away watching that pish.

FFS, if we were in the second or third division and winning each week then you would go back and watch the team? We are in the top league and after 3 decent results lost to a very good team who were on top form on Saturday. I always believe that being a supporter meant supporting your team equally through the bad times as the good times. If you are indeed a supporter then you will be fully aware that supporting our team brings more pain than joy and has been the case for the last 40 odd years. The period in the late 70s and early 80s was a peak in performance but this is 2013 and trying to keep the club going in an era of cutback, little money and a changing culture towards the game in general. Be thankful we are still playing at the highest level and ask yourself would you swap places with Dunfermline, Dundee, Falkirk or the Unwashed? Your bleatings are now beyond a joke and if you are indeed that unhappy then why post on this forum? We have no divine right to be a top 6 club but remember one thing, our club is fairly stable while many others, including the team that pumped us at the weekend are millions in debt.

FFS, if we were in the second or third division and winning each week then you would go back and watch the team? We are in the top league and after 3 decent results lost to a very good team who were on top form on Saturday. I always believe that being a supporter meant supporting your team equally through the bad times as the good times. If you are indeed a supporter then you will be fully aware that supporting our team brings more pain than joy and has been the case for the last 40 odd years. The period in the late 70s and early 80s was a peak in performance but this is 2013 and trying to keep the club going in an era of cutback, little money and a changing culture towards the game in general. Be thankful we are still playing at the highest level and ask yourself would you swap places with Dunfermline, Dundee, Falkirk or the Unwashed? Your bleatings are now beyond a joke and if you are indeed that unhappy then why post on this forum? We have no divine right to be a top 6 club but remember one thing, our club is fairly stable while many others, including the team that pumped us at the weekend are millions in debt.

I would not be that confident of winning each week after all were pish.

This sort of hypocritical post is incredible!

For a guy who slagged off Gus Macpherson to post this is amazing!

clap.gif

This sort of hypocritical post is incredible!

For a guy who slagged off Gus Macpherson to post this is amazing!

What the feck are you on mate?. Instead of hiding under various aliases (Gary Blue, Saint Sid et al) and acting like a prize prat, at least provide evidence of my hypocracy and that I 'slagged off' Gus McPherson? Also, where was Gus McPherson mentioned in my post when the whole basis of my answer to Elvis was around his negativity and decision to stay away from matches on the basis that we are not winning regularly.

I am not a knickerwetter and have supported this team since 1967 and have seen much worse Saints teams particularly the early 70s. While I am unhappy with the way the results have gone this season and where we are in the league, I am not prepared to slag the team or manager or share the wholly unacceptable negative attitude to the same extent as some on here demonstrate. It does not mean I am clap-happy but realistic enough to accept that we are and always have been a small club scraping around the bottom of the league with a small support and a small budget. Danny Lennon is our manager until such times as he is removed or leaves. Gus did a good job but in the end it was the BOD who removed him as change was required (in both their eyes and those of the majority of fans). I support my club through thick and thin and share the disappointment and rare success it brings. If we perform poorly then I will say so and vent my spleen but it hurts for one day and then I move onto the next game.

Quite how that makes me a hypocrite but I do agree with you that my post was amazing thumbup2.gif

Edited by nedflanders123

Huge game for the football club tomorrow, certainly our biggest of the Premiership campaign thusfar IMO. We won't be relegated regardless, it's all about avoiding 11th and the play off now.

If we win - as we should - we will probably end the day in 9th, right in touch with the pack above us who will be fighting it out for a top 6 spot. Loss or draw and we will spend yet another week in our overly familiar position of 11th.

We had the bad run, which was very bad, then we had the good run, which was okay. Then we had the set back last week. How is our season going to pan out? Another season scrapping at the bottom for our lives, or one where we can maybe finally push on and compete with the likes of ICT and St Johnstone?

We will be far better placed to answer that tomorrow.