St Mirren V Ross County Top League 17/11/13

shull

If it was 0,0 at the time we would have said it was right to call it off, were all disappointed that we were 2 up when the ref decided to put a end to it, It was prob the right decision, On another point, how great was to see 4 players from our youth system in the 1st team, well Naismith, Kelly, McLean and McGinn

Why did it take him well over half a hour to make that decision.

Nothing changed weather wise in that time the same all afternoon

The decision should have been at half time in which he didn't even inspect the pitch in that time

county couldn't wait to get out of paisley they are a disgrace for pressuring officials but collum is a baw bag of the highest order he started the 2nd half in worse conditions than he abandoned it tosserPosted Image

I would have been amazed if we didnt do exactly the same thing in County's position.... Not defending Collum or County but if we were 2-0 down away from home looking like getting a doing we would have been in the refs ear as well.

I would have been amazed if we didnt do exactly the same thing in County's position.... Not defending Collum or County but if we were 2-0 down away from home looking like getting a doing we would have been in the refs ear as well.

Would we though, we just seem to accept these kinds of things that happen to us.

Hate to say this but it was the right decision, he has to consider the possibity of injury when a pass falls short which happened a number of times. If one of our boys had been injured as a result of a ball being held up in the conditions then he would have been slaughtered anyway.a poor ref he may be but he has to take then safest route. Oh and wee John mcginns pass was world class for the second goal.

If that game was abandoned at half time I wouldn't have complained. It was the fact the Ground staff and YTS players worked for half an hour on Collums say so to get the pitch to an apparent playable level to then call it off. This just shows that the bouncing and kicking the ball to see if it rolled was just a way for him to abuse his power when he had clearly decided it was off.

Hate to say this but it was the right decision, he has to consider the possibity of injury when a pass falls short which happened a number of times. If one of our boys had been injured as a result of a ball being held up in the conditions then he would have been slaughtered anyway.a poor ref he may be but he has to take then safest route. Oh and wee John mcginns pass was world class for the second goal.

That sounds like a quote from bigjessiebuddie, he played the second half on much worse conditions than there was when he inspected it. There were no players injured.

Game abandoned.

We leave and I take off my bunnet when outside as it had stopped raining.

Collum and Conquer don't like St. Mirren.

95% of the pitch was fine, he was searching for waterlogged parts. I've seen us play at Motherwell where 95% of the pitch was goosed and didn't have a blade of grass.