St Mirren V Ross County Top League 17/11/13

shull

And what the f**k are we .

I take you've stopped going to the games now cause we're so bad and you expect us to lose every game. After all only an nut job would go if they expected every game to be a disaster and thought that their team was sh*t.

I take you've stopped going to the games now cause we're so bad and you expect us to lose every game. After all only an nut job would go if they expected every game to be a disaster and thought that their team was sh*t.

Correct.would not waste my money the last game i was at was thistle that done it for me.better things to do with my money than throwing it away watching that pish.

Correct.would not waste my money the last game i was at was thistle that done it for me.better things to do with my money than throwing it away watching that pish.

Well done elvis, there was me thinking you were a nut job. You are a true supporter, through thick and thin and all that.

Its only NUT JOBS that throw away 20 quid to watch shite week in week out.and except it.

It baffles me how anyone can except the crap they are watching every week and still come on here and say we will win the following week.

Edited by elvis

Must.

Win.

County are really poor , anything other than a victory here is unacceptable !

Defeat here and there better be a revolving door at the front of new st.mirren park.

15 posts and 3 must wins - 2 with "Lennon Out" caveats. No doubt it's the sorta game we should be looking to win, but a draw keeps us in touch with the pack so for me it would be acceptable.

Probably time to freshen up the starting 11 - as ever COYS.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Its only NUT JOBS that throw away 20 quid to watch shite week in week out.and except it.

It baffles me how anyone can except the crap they are watching every week and still come on here and say we will win the following week.

The people that you refer to as NUT JOBS are Saint Mirren supporters and fellow Buddies of mine, people that support their team through thick and thin, a concept that your don't understand. I suggest you go and follow Celtic or Rangers if you want to watch a team that wins most weeks. So run along and leave us Nut Jobs "saint Mirren supporters" in peace.

15 posts and 3 must wins - 2 with "Lennon Out" caveats. No doubt it's the sorta game we should be looking to win, but a draw keeps us in touch with the pack so for me it would be acceptable.

Merely 'keeping in touch with the pack' is acceptable for you? Jeez.

We must make whole sale changes this weekend, I think Danny should make the following alterations:

McAusland in for McGregor - Cheesy is by far the best defender at the club IMO and we need to get him back in the side ASAP. Darren was terrible yesterday and last week and he really should be dropped.

Grainger in for Kelly - The young kid has had a good run at it, but he was all over the place yesterday and we need to bring back the experience of Grainger.

Teale (if available) in for Newton - We need a win here and the attacking drive of Teale would much help.

Harkins in for McGinn - McGinn had a nightmare yesterday, which you'll get from players at his age. I'd start Harkins wide left in his stead.

Caprice in for Vanzy - Vanzy had another poor one yesterday and i think Jake is worth a punt at right back.

So yeah, 5 changes. Freshen things up a bit and hopefully get a much needed 3 points against an out of form County team.

1. Merely 'keeping in touch with the pack' is acceptable for you? Jeez.

We must make whole sale changes this weekend, I think Danny should make the following alterations:

McAusland in for McGregor - Cheesy is by far the best defender at the club IMO and we need to get him back in the side ASAP. Darren was terrible yesterday and last week and he really should be dropped.

Grainger in for Kelly - The young kid has had a good run at it, but he was all over the place yesterday and we need to bring back the experience of Grainger.

Teale (if available) in for Newton - We need a win here and the attacking drive of Teale would much help.

Harkins in for McGinn - McGinn had a nightmare yesterday, which you'll get from players at his age. I'd start Harkins wide left in his stead.

Caprice in for Vanzy - Vanzy had another poor one yesterday and i think Jake is worth a punt at right back.

2. So yeah, 5 changes. Freshen things up a bit and hopefully get a much needed 3 points against an out of form County team.

1. Yeah we're always gonna be bottom feeders in a 12 team top division, given the fiasco of our summer transfer dealings I think anything better is unlikely - scrapping it out for 10th is as good as it's gonna get this season IMO. Whether that's good enough is a question for another thread.

2. I wasn't there yesterday but after 3 good performances I'd be reluctant to change 50% of our outfield players, isn't continuity worth something - 2/3 changes would seem more reasonable to me.