St Mirren V Ross County Top League 17/11/13

shull

Sorry but you've misread the policy. The section you've highlighted only relates to those 'who do not wish to attend' the rearranged fixture. Those who will be attending, should they hold the orginal ticket, are indeed entitled to free entry.

To reiterate, the club is in breech of its own policy on this matter. A policy which is as current as January 2013.

Yup, you're spot on mate. Interestingly, though, while it says tickets will be valid, it doesn't explicitly say that there will be no charge. They could try to pass it off as an administration charge or something.

Worried about this after reading comments attributed to Darren McGregor in the press today.

He is quoted as saying he is scunnered that the game is on Sunday as he was looking forward to a weekend off!

I sincerely hope that was tongue in cheek and taken out of context. We really need the players to be focused on getting the job done as County will see it as a get out of jail free card.

I'm not sure we're mentally tough enough to go for the jugular!

Guest somner9

Worried about this after reading comments attributed to Darren McGregor in the press today.

He is quoted as saying he is scunnered that the game is on Sunday as he was looking forward to a weekend off!

I sincerely hope that was tongue in cheek and taken out of context. We really need the players to be focused on getting the job done as County will see it as a get out of jail free card.

I'm not sure we're mentally tough enough to go for the jugular!

It's the only way to kill the circus..!

juggler2.jpg

Lets not abuse Collum when the teams come out.He might think.....ok,I'll give them something to abuse me about.

I agree. It was he that gave us 2 penalties and sent off a St Johnstone player in the previous home game too.

I imagine if we concede the first goal the abuse will go up a level and also if it start's raining...

Just spotted that on the BBC website. Deary me!

Had to be him, the appointment stands until a result is posted. The same way if a cup tie is replayed the replay will have the same ref.

I think we're going to win on Saturday. County have really looked hopeless recently and we are in good form, particularly our creative players.

Fancy us to take it 2-0 again, Thommo and Gowser ...again.

Had to be him, the appointment stands until a result is posted. The same way if a cup tie is replayed the replay will have the same ref.

I think we're going to win on Saturday. County have really looked hopeless recently and we are in good form, particularly our creative players.

Fancy us to take it 2-0 again, Thommo and Gowser ...again.

It's scary to see how much confidence Buddies have in our team despite time after time being so disappointed.

And also after the shite start made to the season.

Still, I have already backed them to win, so I know no better.

Mind ye, I'm hoping they'll win on Sunday... :rolleyes:

It's scary to see how much confidence Buddies have in our team despite time after time being so disappointed.

And also after the shite start made to the season.

Still, I have already backed them to win, so I know no better.

Mind ye, I'm hoping they'll win on Sunday... rolleyes.gif

To be fair, it's Ross County at home. We are playing a team below us in the league at home, i don't think it's too out there a prediction to think we are going to win the match. Particularly when you look at each clubs recent form.

Thanks for the date reminder though, would have been rather confused at 3pm on Saturday if you hadn't corrected me :P