shull

St Mirren V Ross County Top League 17/11/13

Great result, thought at 11 v 11 we were terrific and played some great stuff at times. The sendings off changed the way we played for some reason. Would have replaced Goodwin for Harkins when they went down to 9, think he would have made better use of the ball with our numerical advantage. Still onwards and upwards!!!

Spot on.

According to twitter Derek Adams had a right go at Jim Goodwin after the match.

Maybe the arrogant wee arsehole should be looking a bit closer to home. Especially as Kettlewell could have been sent off for his persistent fouling along with Sproule and Saunders...

According to twitter Derek Adams had a right go at Jim Goodwin after the match.

Maybe the arrogant wee arsehole should be looking a bit closer to home. Especially as Kettlewell could have been sent off for his persistent fouling along with Sproule and Saunders...

Although fair play to him for not setting off the fire alarm or calling in a bomb scare at 2-0.

Although fair play to him for not setting off the fire alarm or calling in a bomb scare at 2-0.

He had a few bomb-scares in his starting 11, to be honest.

I thought County were shite this afternoon. Desperate, aimless punts, and no cutting edge. Without doubt the poorest performance from a team we've come up against this term.

Edited by Drew

I thought County were shite this afternoon.  Desperate, aimless punts, and no cutting edge.  Without doubt the poorest performance from a team we've come up against this term.

They are by far the worst side thats been at SMP this season (over both games). Killie and Partick shouldnt have much to fear. Their defence is certainly Dunfermline-esq when they had Potter and Keddie as their centre halfs.

I thought County were shite this afternoon. Desperate, aimless punts, and no cutting edge. Without doubt the poorest performance from a team we've come up against this term.

I think Hearts will pump them next week, they were poor and offered very little up front, maybe it was because we were so good though!!!

2-1 flattered them but they should have had a penalty at the end with Goodwin playing volleyball...

Remarkable turnaround in the past few weeks. Hearts won't catch us now and, on the evidence of the past 2 weeks, Thistle and County could well be battling it out for 11th.

Things looking positive!

Killie?? They look rooted.

I know I said 5-0 but I meant to say 2-1. Honest. Why weren't we wearing black and white stripes? Sorry if it has been covered already. The stripes are worth at least a goal.

apparently both our home and away strips clash with both of their kits

Great performance today, we totally dominated the game from start to finish,

don't think RC could have complained if we had put 5 past them...

couldn't believe my ears when the roaster's started booing when we were playing

keep ball, un"feckin"believable.... what the fcuk is up with some of our fans...

Goodwin was certainly poor today.

When Teale returns i'd like to see him go back out right and Newton to move inside to take Jims position and give Goddahawk the captaincy.

Goody still has a lot to offer the football club, but a dropping to shake him up a bit would do him good.

Wrong, it wasn't goody's best game a couple of bad passes and a dodgy handball (never seen it) but

a big part of our recent success has been as a result of his move into the DM position...his good work

usually goes unnoticed yet he makes a bad pass and the numptys lose the plot....if we've learned

something over the last few weeks it's you dont change a winning team... (unless we're forced to)....

Great result and performance, we should really have won that game by 4 or 5. Great to see the young players all playing well, I also thought Mcausland was immense at the back, great team performance all round. County are horrific, totally woeful and Adams is a complete tosser.

keep ball, un"feckin"believable.... what the fcuk is up with some of our fans...

Wrong, it wasn't goody's best game a couple of bad passes and a dodgy handball (never seen it) but

a big part of our recent success has been as a result of his move into the DM position...his good work

usually goes unnoticed yet he makes a bad pass and the numptys lose the plot....if we've learned

something over the last few weeks it's you dont change a winning team... (unless we're forced to)....

Amen. Thank You.

They are by far the worst side thats been at SMP this season (over both games). Killie and Partick shouldnt have much to fear. Their defence is certainly Dunfermline-esq when they had Potter and Keddie as their centre halfs.

Too true bud... it beggars belief how we managed to lose 3-0 to that mob...

I thought both Naismith and Kelly were outstanding today. Considering both have came into the team when the team were not at its best they have done really well. I have seen both many times with under 20 and both have stepped up to the plate. Well done lads

think he's suspended for next week so sadly will have to change it. You just have to read saints match threads on pie and bovril to see what Jim Goodwin brings to our team. He's hated by all opposition fans, but in a way that they all would like to have someone like him in their team.

Yes , well theres the issue. When you play "keep-ball" the general idea is to keep the ball. When you have a TWO man advantage you really shouldnt find your team under pressure.

We had more misplaced passes in the last 10 mins than the previous 80, we put several passes straight out for throw -ins or goal kicks & at one point we had 11 saints players in our BOX !!

I didnt , wouldnt & cant condone booing my team ,but by f**k that last ten minutes would have made Mother Teresa curse !