Five Crap Albums

Reidy1987

I take it that's after the Beatles and U2............

A half decent tune here and there for the Beatles, after Boy, U2 went right downhill, the 2 most over-rated bands ever. Elvis is a dead cabaret singer with few song writing credits. He gets a mention on Love me Tender and that's about it.

What a load of Bawz! Radiohead and U2 rule basstardos!

Donga Ton / Becksy

I wrote Honey , if that's what it's called is a good album, not great but good. But the s***e that has come from Radiohead after that is just weird noises that have the music press going ho ha......... Feck off it's total pish.

Beatles and Elvis, both of whom have sold millions and millions more than the pish i have just wrote about , how can you compare them to Radiohead :blink:

Anyway boys we have all got diffrent tastes, ehrmmm , Have you two har your ear's checked out lately. If not go soon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Beatles are p!sh and the p!sh that followed proved it whether it was Wings, Lennon, Ringo, George or the b'st'rd Frog Song.

U2 shat all over themselves, personally I think Simple Minds were the better band. I Travel was an outstanding track and possibly the 1st and best 12" I bought (nothing on Toon Saints 12" of plastic joy right enough)

Radiohead, a couple of decent tracks Karma Police and the creep song.

Elvis - Almost every track to a man has been done better by either the original artist or a cover. Andy Williams or Tony Bennett piss all over the burgermunching junky.

Whitney....**snigger**..fanny :rolleyes:

Donga Ton / Becksy

I wrote Honey , if that's what it's called is a good album, not great but good. But the s***e that has come from Radiohead after that is just weird noises that have the music press going ho ha......... Feck off it's total pish.

Beatles and Elvis, both of whom have sold millions and millions more than the pish i have just wrote about , how can you compare them to Radiohead :blink:

Anyway boys we have all got diffrent tastes, ehrmmm , Have you two har your ear's checked out lately. If not go soon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's Pablo Honey mate, not bad.

But, how can you diss "The Bends" as weird? That's pretty much straightforward grab the bull by the bollocks rawwwwwwk going on there my friend. It started getting weirder but great with OK Computer.

That's gotta be one of my fave albums ever......replay value is great, I can never tire of it.

I dislike the total rogering Kid A and Amnesiac got in the press/public - there are a couple of pretentious tracks across the two albums, but I think it was some great music.

I seriously like the new one too.

U2 will always be one of my faves, seen them 3 or 4 times live and ALWAYS have got into the vip bit at the front, fckin magic.

Sid, the Whitney album took a lot of owning up! :) It was actually my babysitter's, who left it at my house and I just kept it, ha! But, it's still kicking about somewhere on cassette.

Same as Deacon Blue's "When the World Knows Your Name" (was that it?) however, that actually WAS a great wee album, apart from that TWAT Vipond's drumming, eh? :D

Anyway, dont get me started on the music, I'll talk all night.

Sid,

Did you ever go to the Friershall at the back ?

I was the guy spinning the records, Indi night on a Sunday ....Ah these were the days !

On a couple of occasions when I was still at school I think back in the early 80's. Calling it an Indi might be pushing it a bit although some of the women smelt like the Ganges. :wink:

Not so much crap, more disappointing:

Coldpaly - Rush of Blood to the head (Scientist excluded!)

We bit harsh there RS. No doubt that the Scientist is classic but Clocks has got to go down as the single of the year. Thought the album was quite good on the whole but thats just personal opinion