League Cup Semi Final Draw....

HSS

Hugh Kevin's said it would be a disaster if it's not a jamboree/Dona final as the crowd would be terrible. Who cares. Every club and fan has a right to dream it could be them. Crowd size is not the be all....

I think they'd be thousands coming out of the woodwork.

If The fakes won it they would be dancing in the streets of Johnstone.lol.gif

If Caley make the Final then I am sure the more confused fans up here, that is the ones who don't quite know which team in Red White and Blue to

follow, will no doubt lose that confused feeling for the day and head for the Final.........whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

And there are a good few .......

Edited by thomsons dropped it

• 2 weeks later...

Hearts v ICT is on the Sun with the ridiculous kick off time of 12:15.Do they not want ICT fans st the game?

Time was down to TV... ... as long as we collectively sell our footballing souls to the tv companies... which Donkeyblaster sees as his priority... we will always have this problem and forfeit the right to complain.

I had this very debate with our own chairman and still stand by it... ...

a long as we rely on tv income ahead of spectators, there will be a terminal decline in paying customers until it reaches the point where the tv companies withdraw their cash and we are left high and dry... too late to attract fans back to the beautiful game.

Time was down to TV... ... as long as we collectively sell our footballing souls to the tv companies... which Donkeyblaster sees as his priority... we will always have this problem and forfeit the right to complain.

I had this very debate with our own chairman and still stand by it... ...

a long as we rely on tv income ahead of spectators, there will be a terminal decline in paying customers until it reaches the point where the tv companies withdraw their cash and we are left high and dry... too late to attract fans back to the beautiful game.

have some more likes....Like like like