Lemonhaze - If It's Good Enough For Thommo...

spankin_panda

Hi guys

I have been a regular poster on here for years and thought id drop a line here.

My band Lemonhaze (all saints and and 2 nephews of John Hillcoat - ex saints goalie) have released our debut EP "say goodbye to felix" and it's on sale from iTunes on the link below.

We have asked Phil to play a track tomorrow at half time and also have had big thomo approve of our music when we last spoke.

We have our launch night in buff club glasgow tonight if any buddies fancy it and we've had considerable radio and need paper coverage of late so doing ok.

Yous guys may love it or hate it but as A due hard buddie and with band mates all fellow buddies I thought some of you may be interested

Thanks

http://www.apple.com/uk/search/?q=lemonhaze&section=global&geo=uk

Or Lemonhazemusic on Facebook

Hi guys

My band Lemonhaze (all saints and and 2 nephews of John Hillcoat - ex saints goalie) have released our debut EP "say goodbye to felix" and it's on sale from iTunes on the link below.

We have asked Phil to play a track tomorrow at half time and also have had big thomo approve of our music when we last spoke.

We have our launch night in buff club glasgow tonight if any buddies fancy it and we've had considerable radio and need paper coverage of late so doing ok.

Yous guys may love it or hate it but as A due hard buddie and with band mates all fellow buddies I thought some of you may be interested

Thanks

Clicky not worky , buddie. .

Hi guys

My band Lemonhaze (all saints and and 2 nephews of John Hillcoat the guy who sued StMirren) have released our debut EP "say goodbye to felix" and it's on sale from iTunes on the link below.

Thanks

FIFY

Hi DaveJ - don't do any covers in the set buddie.... Though I see what you mean, it could totally peg you lol

Thanks Drew and Shull (in your own way) lol

Saintnextlife, been on the site for years bud, just barely had a second to scratch my ass never mind post lol.... To be fair though, my posts are generally forgettable over the years lol

Seems to work for me but if interested folks just search Lemonhaze on iTunes and you'll see us.

Thanks for the kind words!

Coys

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the great feedback, phil has agreed to play a tune at half time today! Buzzing!

Thanks for taking time to listen slap salmon, lex, Garf!

Yea Garf, it's going well and the EP launch was a huge success.... Suffering today lol

slap salmon? Who he?

:)

Guest TPAFKATS

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the great feedback, phil has agreed to play a tune at half time today! Buzzing!

Thanks for taking time to listen slap salmon, lex, Garf!

Yea Garf, it's going well and the EP launch was a huge success.... Suffering today lol

But does it count as having been played if the match was abandoned?

• 8 months later...

Hi buds, just wee update....

We played (headlined) to what was reported as a sell out gig at king tuts last week, going well & shooting a video for our next single as well as air play on xfm with our last single.

However, we have a gig this coming Saturday 2nd august in the record factory in west end of Glasgow -would be great to see some buds at this if anyone is interested? It's part of "this feeling club night" in partnership with xfm, tickets £6

Thanks guys, roll on the new season

Eta; thanks to some forum member such as saint garf who have came along in the past, drop me a pm if you fancy coming along

Here's a few song links from or debut EP from last year

Edited by spankin_panda

Best of Luck , will down load the EP when I get home. Have you any gigs lined up for September

Hi mate thanks for that.

You can also download EP for free mate on band camp website.

We are aetting up September gigs now including paisley music week just waiting on confirmation.

Thanks fr the feedback and Shull.... Naw, lol, like a cup game the season ticket wullnae work haha