Pat Fenlon

scottd

Two years ago today we were sitting 6th ohmy.png in the league - it's hard to tell how another club might balance poor league form since then against a League Cup win. It's obviously the inability to win the high profile games against Hearts that've cost Fenlon his job.

I'd take the compo - I wonder how many fans would view Lennon's departure compared to two years ago. Might be interesting to dig out Lex's "Lennon must go" thread from that time. bag.gif

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/premier-league/2011-2012/table/2011-10-29

Edited by Bud the Baker

I agree with HSS.

Stay on topic please.

Why did Fenlon leave anyway ?

It's on topic as I reckon Lennon will be in the running for the vacancy - as he was two years ago.

Comments regarding Danny Legend can be posted in his ' Appreciation Thread '

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

What are you gonna do next time your opinion on Danny Lennon flips now you can't close the thread?

Sadly, Hibs will not appoint Danny Lennon. Petrie is daft, but he's not that daft.

Good point by the OP though about Danny's contract extension in 2011. If Lennon has an agent that's quite a coup he pulled off two years ago.

I recently re read articles from the time when he signed the new deal. He was talking about establishing us as a top 6 side. Since then we finished 8th, 11th... And we are currently 11th.

Granted the magnificent cup win is the reason he wasn't bagged last year. What reason is he giving us not to bag him this year?

It's on topic as I reckon Lennon will be in the running for the vacancy - as he was two years ago.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

What are you gonna do next time your opinion on Danny Lennon flips now you can't close the thread?

Open a new thread with my flipped opinion.

Linked story seems to be conflicting as ICT are saying no contact and there's no confirmation anywhere that terms have been agreed?

Reading it again, seems totally unsubstantiated and could merely be speculation, therefore no story at all. lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Erm yeah, I was well off target on this occasion. 1eye.gif

Interestingly (well for those of us that are slightly deranged) when Butcher takes up the Hibs appointment DL will be the second longest serving SPL manager and even more interestingly (and this is for those who have completely lost touch with sanity) as he was appointed Saints boss while the other Lennon was still caretaker manager it arguably makes him the longest serving SPL manager - well I've seen examples twisted far worse than this on B&WArmy! bangin.gif