The Tranny And Teale

shull

Gary is banned from TV work as his teeth are so shiny white.....

Gary was one of the half time interviews on BBC Alba at the weekend plus a great chinwag with Lee Mair

Might be on BBC Iplayer but I can't be arsed looking for you you lazy gets!

Edited by Danny

Gary was one of the half time interviews on BBC Alba at the weekend plus a great chinwag with Lee Mair

Might be on BBC Iplayer but I can't be arsed looking for you you lazy gets!

Couldn't find it when I went looking this morning. I was actually looking for Collum's showpiece with a view to extracting it and putting it on youtube to extract the urine at the expense of the wee cheatin' ****

Couldn't find it when I went looking this morning. I was actually looking for Collum's showpiece with a view to extracting it and putting it on youtube to extract the urine at the expense of the wee cheatin' ****

In what way did Collum cheat?

In what way did Collum cheat?

He allowed the Ross County goalkeeper to wear almost identical kit as outfield players.

he forced an unnecessary change of kit.

He allowed the game to continue until weather conditions were IMPROVING and the pitch was draining without consulting those who mattered. The players. IMO. He did this due to pressure from the losing team.

He bounced and rolled the balll as lightly as posible to make the conditions appear far worse than they had latterly become for twenty to twenty five freckin' minutes.

He stole an almost certain 3 points from our team.

I have seen football played in far worse conditions than those, even at the point when the game was stopped, let alone the improving condition as the weather subsided.

Edited by stlucifer

He allowed the Ross County goalkeeper to wear almost identical kit as outfield players.

he forced an unnecessary change of kit.

He allowed the game to continue until weather conditions were IMPROVING and the pitch was draining without consulting those who mattered. The players. IMO. He did this due to pressure from the losing team.

He bounced and rolled the balll as lightly as posible to make the conditions appear far worse than they had latterly become for twenty to twenty five freckin' minutes.

He stole an almost certain 3 points from our team.

I have seen football played in far worse conditions than those, even at the point when the game was stopped, let alone the improving condition as the weather subsided.

Brilliant mate,loving your work.

PS.Would you like salt and vinegar for that chip on your shoulder?

The players shouldn't make the decision. That's akin to saying to a boxing referee that he cant stop a fight unless the boxer says he doesn't want to continue....

The referee is the person who is best qualified to make a decision on whether the game should go ahead, as he is the person who knows the rules and is ultimately responsible for the welfare of the players. Whether you agree with the decision is another matter, but to suggest the players should be the ones who make it is folly.

Besides it would have been a 50-50 split in any case....

Couldn't make the game on sat and I don't know what the rain was like when Collum finally cancelled it but from watching the highlights, the pitch was nearly unplayable at the point the players got brought in. Just before that we nearly scored because the ball got held up in a puddle when a Ross county player tried to make a pass. As I say I can't comment on what happened after that but at that point I would've agreed that the pitch was not in a suitable state to carry on

He pulled the players off the park after our captain splashes about and kicks/sweeps the water with his boot.

Hardly the actions from a winning captain who thought the park was playable....

Edited by davidg

I did find that strange and commented at the match.

FIFA Law 4 clearly states that each goalkeeper must wear colours that distinguish him from the other players, the referee and the assistant referees.

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/footballdevelopment/technicalsupport/refereeing/laws-of-the-game/law/newsid=1290830.html

There was no way that you could distingush him clearly from his own players - the only thing that appeared differently was that he was wearing gloves!!

My theory on this is that, because the numpty in the middle made us change our kit, their keepers yellow jersey then clashed with our yellow tops and he was given leave to break the rules by that numpty in the middle.

FIFA Law 4 clearly states that each goalkeeper must wear colours that distinguish him from the other players, the referee and the assistant referees.

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/footballdevelopment/technicalsupport/refereeing/laws-of-the-game/law/newsid=1290830.html

There was no way that you could distingush him clearly from his own players - the only thing that appeared differently was that he was wearing gloves!!

He also allowed our keeper to play in a blue top almost the same shade as the officials

He also allowed our keeper to play in a blue top almost the same shade as the officials