Partick Thistle V St Mirren Top League 9/11/13

shull

Thistle should not be taken lightly they gave us a good doing at St Mirren Park and by all accounts are strong at home , hard working playing some neat football. Two bloody months at work with no football so really looking forward to making a day of this. Bute Ferry in the morning then the train to Glasgow. Into the Beer Keller for a couple of jars before making the way to the game. Should be a great atmosphere with a large home and away support.

Can we win this ? Who knows we are far too inconsistent, play to our best and we will win anything else Thistle will win which will be a sore tablet to swallow

Thistle should not be taken lightly they gave us a good doing at St Mirren Park and by all accounts are strong at home , hard working playing some neat football. Two bloody months at work with no football so really looking forward to making a day of this. Bute Ferry in the morning then the train to Glasgow. Into the Beer Keller for a couple of jars before making the way to the game. Should be a great atmosphere with a large home and away support.

Can we win this ? Who knows we are far too inconsistent, play to our best and we will win anything else Thistle will win which will be a sore tablet to swallow

I take it by "strong at home" you actually mean "havent won a league game at home all season" 1eye.gif

I take it by "strong at home" you actually mean "havent won a league game at home all season" 1eye.gif

Thought their home record was better than that given they are having a better season than us so far. Law of averages must favour them then

One of my grand-fathers originally came from that part of the country and I've always enjoyed going to see St. Mirren play at Firhill. I know I more or less stopped going to away matches a few years ago but I am tempted to head along to this one.

I think I might actually know the answer to this question but I'll ask anyway.

LS is planning on attending this match. Will you be there as well Faraway Saint?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

What's up maxi, looking for a pal to go to the fitba with......

They haven't won a game at home all season!

But I saw them at home vs Dundee Utd and Hearts... and in both matches they were the better side.

At that point, they were doing all the pretty passing we tried to do... equally without an end result.

That said... with a "rub of the green" they are capable of beating most SPFL sides on their patch, irrespective of results to date. We truly need to be "UP" for this one... and our performance (if that is what it can be called) away to the Arabs has me concerned!