Partick Thistle V St Mirren Top League 9/11/13

shull

Hearts aren't an issue, too far behind.

Its the play off place we need to avoid.

However, at this rate, we'll be heading for a top 6 finish.

Its brilliant how things have improved since Lennon took on board the tactical and line up changes I recommended.

if i could spell insashable i would say you are just thatlol.gif

Good management to get Grainger and Harkins on when we are cruising, giving them game time in a winning team will be good for their confidence and will also remind the other first-teamers that there is competition for places

Who was the reporter who gave the final sum up on BBC scotland?

it was a very grudging summary and you would have thought thistle had won the way he went on

Good management to get Grainger and Harkins on when we are cruising, giving them game time in a winning team will be good for their confidence and will also remind the other first-teamers that there is competition for places

it was a very grudging summary and you would have thought thistle had won the way he went on

Murder McLeod.

Murdo McTube

It's a source of great pride and comfort to me that Saints can show up at Firhill, play horribly, and still walk away comfortable 3 zip winners.

I expect us to win one of our two games in hand over Thistle next week and leapfrog them in the process. What Jags fan did I have a bet regarding our respective final league positions with again?

Up until 10 men we were too deep, our ball retention was terrible, McGowan had probably his worst game I've ever seen for us. However, I'll repeat the oft used phrase in Paisley:

I love you Steven Thompson.