Partick Thistle V St Mirren Top League 9/11/13

shull

PS, did anyone see TC embrace Danny at the final whistle with big hugs and a pat on the back, it had the look of

you've been through a helluva lot lately but you got this one spot on boss, i'm chuffed to bits for you...and so am i.....

I saw it.

It was a pretty intense moment and I think you've got the sentiment TC was expressing, off to a tee.

Finally, this season , we worked very hard and got a result, when it seemed at times that we didn't deserve it.

However, we scored three and they scored none, so in the end we did deserve it, albeit we've played better in the past few weeks.

P.S. All hail The Thommohawk!

I saw it.

It was a pretty intense moment and I think you've got the sentiment TC was expressing, off to a tee.

Finally, this season , we worked very hard and got a result, when it seemed at times that we didn't deserve it.

However, we scored three and they scored none, so in the end we did deserve it, albeit we've played better in the past few weeks.

P.S. All hail The Thommohawk!

A most enjoyable day out and it's not finished yet.

Great moment at the end with Danny and Tommy.

Well done Danny!

Well, what a nice feeling, as I said earlier, won 3, drew 1 and lost 1 from the last 5 games, quite an amazing turnaround and very rare from where we were before the Aberdeen game.

Have we turned the corner? Still early to say but a lot closer to being safe and possibly looking up than 6 weeks ago.

Everybody at the club deserves immense praise, as do many supporters who stuck with the club through a very poor period.

Highlights Here

http://nj.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=yx%2BhnYCyg4s24iThgBXg7eD%2BgixM%2BhdmOP7qE3TZgUOZ9gY863BXq6GGbDBh0CVV3uysex3%2FTg1cljad2pU6Nh3QRkpwvFbC%2Bo0wHCuWifpgMwc%2FrOO4cgzHNCFVoIVSo9OKZhjkKsOH36VYl0s6PiGN%2BEdInlLoY1tyPbMwGq9YWrrsk0DDp9b2ZvC%2Fr7Obn3g5%2B3pJ3Trx1o%2BvroI%2FRg%3D%3D&bit=1

How the fùck did we get away with that penalty claim?unsure.png

Note: That link disnae work if your alias is elvis, emby cawed elvis clicking on this link will get a nasty bootinthebawz trojan infecting their computer.

Edited by murray street

What has been our biggest spl away win since promotion in 2006? 3-0 today? Must be! Drunken debate.

Scored 3 a few times away from home and 4 once at Tannadice but first time, as far as I can remember we have won by 3 goals since our return.

I'd say you're right mate.

Edited by davidg

Ther`e just a SHITE Greenock mortonn

Love when the Thistle fans were singing this, then Thommo popped up and scored from the corner. clap.gif

Great day. We didn't play well until they got a man sent off, but we were clinical. Good to see that we can pull off a convincing win when we aren't at our best.

Things are looking up!

Fantastic result today, the pressure was on cheesy to produce and he did, he had a great game, also thought

Mclean had another superb match, motm imo,,, there's no doubt the 3-0 scoreline flatters us but wgaf its about

time we pulled off a result like that,we've had our fair share of being on the receiving end in games like that.....

PS, did anyone see TC embrace Danny at the final whistle with big hugs and a pat on the back, it had the look of

you've been through a helluva lot lately but you got this one spot on boss, i'm chuffed to bits for you...and so am i.....

I did see the 'embrace' I took it as, 'look I know your a jags legend, captain fantastic and all that, but we had to spank them we are now Saints employees, get over it!' your take on it is more likely though :-D

The most pleasing thing about yesterday for me was that we could play so poorly yet come away with a  3-0 win!

see for all this played poorly chat, I don't think there were many players who played poorly. I don't think we played well as a team but most players played well individually. I don't think Gowser played brilliantly, but as mentioned before, he did set up Newtons goal with an exquisite pass. If Gowser had played well then we would have looked more like a team playing well as he is usually the heartbeat of the team.

To me it was a good sign that the other players stood up to be counted when Gowser wasn't at his best.

‘Cyber No1’ the loyal blackandwhitearmy poster who never misses a day ‘all day’ posting fresh air on his keyboard in his pink and fur bedroom. Took me too long but eventually you realize this poor soul is lost in cyber space with only imaginary friends who don’t even use their proper names. Can you imagine in the pub talking about your imaginary friends in cyber world. 99.9% of posters at least go along to some games if not all, the 1% being ‘cyber No1’ who can’t even make Dundee almost on his door step. Oh ! Almost forgot he had an operation on his back passage (one really wonders how he managed to damage that , maybe not ! Let him keep that for the pink and fur bed room) Came on here as Toby Jug a while back the Cyber No1 sent me a private e-mail full of abuse to LS that I could join his wee online mates to antagonize me though of course he did not realize I was LS. Honestly you could not make it up this a guy who is well past 45 years still stuck in a school play ground - What a scream !

There you go a nice big juicy fresh smokie Haddock for cyber No1 to get his nashers into. Give me credit at least it won’t be a troll post sometimes you need to bring cyber No1 out of his shell

his attention seeking pms' are funny, he slagged me off in a thread then sent a pm saying he didnt mean it and it was a way of getting at someone else