Partick Thistle V St Mirren Top League 9/11/13

shull

You're the one bringing him into the discussion, as far as I'm concerned he's the day before yesterday's news.

It is relevant to question why we started the season so poorly and why Lennon didn't address the problems that were apparent since preseason until we were out of the LC and our advantage over Hearts cut to 9 points. I notice neither of his two last minute pre-window signings Bahoken & Caprice got any game time yesterday.

Feel free to continue with this line of posting.

sorry, but this is not match day linked, unless the mod likes you

because you don't pick on many other off topic posts and you go off topic yourself now and then thats why david

I didn't pick on any posts, i didn't quote any posts.

I wasn't off topic, we were discussing if this was our largest away win since we returned to top flight football and in recent years in the league.

Why's your dummy in the floor?

I wasn't on line then and I have faraway on ignore...

You're also on ignore but I clicked to see what pish you were posting tonight.

I don't think I'm the only one who is fed up with all the pish you and faraway post about each other, the ignore function is highly recommended.

you are right , and i wish you would ban the pair of them

I didn't pick on any posts, i didn't quote any posts.

I wasn't off topic, we were discussing if this was our largest away win since we returned to top flight football and in recent years in the league.

Why's your dummy in the floor?

well it seems your picking folk up on being off topic and you must admit you have done it before

well it seems your picking folk up on being off topic and you must admit you have done it before

We've all done it, there off topic posts in attempted banter which don't side track St Mirren threads and then there's some who hijack every General Discussion and match day thread and turn them into general nonsense.

At least my post was St Mirren related and arguably on topic.

We've all done it, there off topic posts in attempted banter which don't side track St Mirren threads and then there's some who hijack every General Discussion and match day thread and turn them into general nonsense.

At least my post was St Mirren related and arguably on topic.

yes - shull , oaksoft, and faraway do it every day, maximillion tries to point this out but he gets pulled up publically, and if we as you say have all done it - then why mention it as if it was unusual

Highlights now online...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24892181#asset

Let's talk football....

Great result yesterday, tho our performance was not great, but who cares, we were clinical in front of goal, and plenty of teams have won ugly against us, 2 home games next 6 points takes us to 7th, if we work hard and like we've been playing, COYs