Big Thanks And Well Done

Yesterday before the match the players were all wearing T shirts that were in support of a local charity. The charity was set up after friends of mine lost there 5 year old son.

Anyway I contacted Brian Caldwell to see about the players promoting the charity on behalf of everyone involved. Brian was more than happy and extremely helpful in organising this. Not only that, he also involved Norrie to get an article about the charity into the programme for yesterday. Add to this thE help we got yesterday at the ground from Roddie ( chap who deals with mascots etc) and he arranged to get a few photos with the players when they were coming off after the warm up.

The help and generosity from the club was just incredible and the people involved with the charity can't believe how good the day went, and how well we were treated. I couldn't be any prouder to be a Buddie this weekend.

The community saying we have as a club was extremely evident this weekend, even as the players gave the T shirts away and folk started putting them on, that showed me how successful St Mirren made this.

Thanks again

COYS

Edited by ronaldo

Well done mate! :headbang

I noticed the t-shirts and wondered what it was all in aid of and then I read the wee bit about the "Brightest Star" in the match day programme and understood.

Superb stuff all round! Well done to the Club too.:clapping

Thanks, at least you mentioned the charity, I never even named it in the OP,